- Filming of so-called war between ‘Aryans’ and ‘Dravidians’
- Devout Hindus and patriots should oppose in lawful manner
Mumbai : On ‘Star Plus’, a private Hindi channel, serial titled ‘Arambh Jalda hi’ is going to be telecast wherein war between ‘Aryans’ and ‘Dravidians’ has been shown. It is shown that Aryans came from other countries and they invaded and defeated the aborigines. During the decade of 1990, serials on cruel Tipu Sultan and Akbar were also telecast; glorifying them by depicting them as secular. Now through the serial ‘Arambh Jalda Hi’, attempts are made to create tension between North and South Indians.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsAnti HindusDistortion of History
- Kailash Mansarovar yatris stopped by Chinese authorities
- Did UPA govt let off Pak suspects in Samjhauta blast to further ‘Saffron Terror’ theory ?
- Hindu can’t be terrorist, Congress coined ‘Hindu terrorism’ to appease Muslims : Anil Vij
- Sofa Spectacle : Dear Kerala Minister, keep the sofa, spare our temples
- Likes of Kanhaiya Kumar is the outcome of institutions like NCERT : Neeraj Atri