On 17th June 2017, news about grant of bail to Sanatan’s seeker Shri. Samir Gaikwad was published and within a moment, the series of incidents in last 21 months flashed in front of the eyes. Few highlights are given below. Progressive factions, people and media have started bombarding Sanatan Sanstha, Sanatan seekers so also Shri. Samir and his family with criticism. Owing to grace of God and Saints and support of ‘Hindutvavadis’, his advocates have successfully fought his case in Court so far. We are sure that God would soon give us complete victory in his case.
Jubilation by ‘Hindutvavadis’ outside Court after Shri. Samir Gaikwad was granted bail !
Img caption – Advocate Anand Deshpande, Bajarang Dal District-Chief Shri. Sambhaji Salunkhe, Shri Shivapratishthan’s Shri. Sharad Mali, Shiv Sena’s Shri. Ranajit Ayarekar, Shiv Sena’s Kagal city-Chief Shri. Kiran Kulkarni, Sanatan Sanstha’s Shri. Sandip Gaikwad and Shri. Babasaheb Bhopale, Shri. Madhukar Nazare and Shri. Shivanand Swami of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti were present.
Victory of 31 ‘Hindutvavadi’ advocates who were ready to take up the case of Samir Gaikwad !
In September 2016, under pressurization of progressive factions and Hindu-haters, advocates from Kolhapur were not ready to take up the case of Shri. Samir Gaikwad, who was at the receiving end of police’s injustice. Kolhapur Bar Association, in fact, passed a resolution to the above effect. (In this country, advocates come forward to take up the case of terrorists like Kasab but not for fighting case for Sanatan seekers ! Denying a person his judicial rights without considering whether he is guilty or not, is a kind of deprivation of such person’s human rights. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) On hearing this, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP) made an appeal to all ‘Hindutvavadi’ advocates and 31 advocates came forward from different parts of Maharashtra to take up the case of Shri. Samir Gaikwad. In the year 1948, only 2 advocates were ready to fight for Swatantryaveer Savarkar in Court. To break that practice, ‘Hindutvavadi’ advocates built a team of advocates in support of Shri. Gaikwad and on 17th June 2017, the truth won ! Sanatan Sanstha publicly expresses gratitude to all these advocates and prays to God for their increasing participation in Hindu Dharmakarya in days to come !
Gratitude to Saints working for Sanatan at spiritual level !
Sanatan Sanstha is offering immense gratitude to Param Pujya Shrikrushna Karve Guruji from Pune, ‘Yogatadnya’ Dadaji Vaishampayan, P. P. Pande Maharaj and other Sanatan’s well-wishers and Saints, since they prayed for removal of this calamity befallen on Sanatan seekers and the subtle effect of their prayers in this regard !
God’s contribution for giving experience of happiness in truth ! – P. P. Pande Maharaj, Sanatan Ashram, Devad, Panvel
Felt very happy to hear about Sanatan seeker Shri. Samir Gaikwad’s bail. I could experience this happiness due to the grace of God i.e. ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale. God creates situations, tests us and brings us out of that situation. Gold has to go through fire/heat to acquire glitter; similarly, Shri. Samir Gaikwad has gone through so much distress in this period of more than 2 years. But, finally truth has come out. It brought forth few dreadful things such as incompetency of police, procrastination, lack of power, attitude to harass innocent people etc. Police failed to find out the truth.
I used to pray near ‘Tulsi’ every day in the morning and evening for acquittal of Shri. Samir Gaikwad. It reached God and Samir has been granted bail. Soon with God’s grace, he will be acquitted.
It is good that Shri. Samir got bail; now, soon, he will be acquitted. – P. P. Shrikrushna Karve Guruji, Pune
Govt spent lakhs of rupees so that Samir should not get bail : Adv. Sanjiv Punalekar, Secretary, Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad
Communists and so-called progressive factions having lot of money conspired against an innocent farmer’s son and forced police to arrest Samir in Com. Pansare murder case. Govt has spent lakhs of rupees on special Govt prosecutors for this case. Hence now inquiry of people, who call themselves communists and progressive, should be conducted !
Reactions from Samir Gaikwad’s family members !
Grant of bail to Samir is due to the grace of Saints – Smt. Shanta Gaikwad (mother)
I had tears of joy. There was lot of tension in the morning. Media had created doubtful atmosphere regarding grant of bail. My son was in jail for 2 years for no reason. He has been granted bail due to Saint’s blessings. Everyone in our house is happy. It was a very important day today. It was possible due to cooperation of Sanatan seekers and Adv. Samir Patwardhan along with Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad. Gratitude to Shrikrushna for the same !
Advocate Patwardhan and Sanatan seekers took care of Samir ! – Shri. Sandip Gaikwad (brother)
I am very happy that Shri. Samir Gaikwad has been granted bail. It was possible due to Guru’s grace and cooperation of advocate Samir Patwardhan and Sanatan seekers. Advocate Patwardhan and Sanatan seekers took more care of Samir than us; therefore, we were quite assured. After the positive decision about bail, there were jubilations by ‘Hindutvavadi’ activists. Now, we will be going on 19th June to bring back Samir.
God listened to our call ! – Sou. Vanita Sandip Gaikwad (sister in law)
Very happy to hear the news; God has listened to us. Chanting of Kuldev-Kuldevata was going on which increased on hearing the news.
Fight between righteousness and unrighteousness
On 11th October 2016, ‘Hindutvavadis’ came together at 5 places in Maharashtra to face the huge pressure created by so-called progressive people out of their Sanatan-hatred and those ‘Hindutvavadis’ declared strong support to Sanatan. In November 2016, ‘Janasamvad Sabha’ were held successfully at various places on behalf of Sanatan to ingrain Sanatan’s innocence among people. Certain media-channels loyal to truth came forward to listen to the side of truth of Sanatan; therefore, Sanatan started getting support from Hindus ! Sanatan went through the fight for ‘Dharma’ against ‘Adharma’ at thought level and in this fight, Sanatan’s truthful and righteous side got victory !
Unpardonable mockery of investigations by investigating machinery conducted into pistol-issue for delaying the case !
- On 17th February 2017, the special investigating team claimed that only one pistol was used for murders of Dr. Dabholkar, Comrade Pansare and Dr. Kalburgi. It meant that the pistol confiscated by police after Dr. Dabholkar’s murder was taken away by killers for using in other two murders and then returned to police. Isn’t it ridiculous ?
- Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI) informed the Court that the said pistol was sent to Scotland Yard for verification. Few days back, however, it was informed that Scotland Yard didn’t accept the pistol.
- Advocate Sanjiv Punalekar had written to the Chief Minister about Scotland Yard not having facility to investigate such pistol.
- In the report received from Karnavati (Ahmedabad), it was stated that pistols used for the 3 murders were different.
It shows how police conduct investigations and the way it destroys life of an ordinary citizen. What kind of justice will such investigating agencies do to people ?
Series of incidents of Shri. Samir Gaikwad’s oppression !
- 15.9.2015 : Shri. Samir Gaikwad was arrested from his home by special investigating team (SIT) at Sangli.
- 16.9.2015 : SIT demanded Samir Gaikwad’s custody for 14 days without giving him any advocate; but the Court grants 7 days’ police custody1. By then, few police informed media and immediately media started defamation of Sanatan !
2. Shri. Gaikwad’s face covered with veil like terrorists shown by media covering their faces
3. Sangli police called media-persons to Shri. Gaikwad’s house before conducting raid !
4. Director General of Police Sanjaykumar of Kolhapur zone held press conference and declared, “Shri. Gaikwad is a seeker of Sanatan; but he doesn’t have criminal background and it is not our claim that he is guilty in Pansare’s murder case.”
- 9.10.2015 : Court dismisses application for Shri. Samir’s ‘brain-mapping’
- 21.11.2015 : Shri. Samir Gaikwad told the Court about somebody whispering in his ears that he should take names of organizations and persons as told to him for which he would get Rs. 25 lakhs; else he would be hanged.
- 13.01.2016 : Pansare murder case shifted to District Court;
- 6.2.2016 : Shri. Samir Gaikwad was granted permission by Court to have rosary for chanting.
- 16.2.2016 : Additional and Sessions Judge L. D. Bile instructs SIT to hand over empty cartridges and a bullet found at the incident after attack on Pansare, to CBI for forensic investigations
- 18.2.2016 : Kalamba jail administration expressed its inability to bring out Shri. Samir Gaikwad from ‘Unda Cell’.
- 28.2.2016 : Samir’s advocate filed application in Court to get information on Pansare family under CrPC 91
- 8.3.2016 : Court permitted Samir Gaikwad to come out of ‘Unda Cell’ and move about for 3 hours
- 11.7.2016 : Mumbai High Court dismisses application for bail of Samir Gaikwad
- 21.4.2017 : Mumbai High Court’s instruction to end dispute over appointment of special Government pleader in the case fought in Kolhapur Court
- May 2017 : Advocate Punalekar wrote letter to Dy. Inspector General (Jail) to stop giving insulting and hateful treatment by jail officers to Samir Gaikwad
- 7.6.2017 : Bail granted to Samir Gaikwad
Messiness in appointment of Government pleader in connection with Samir Gaikwad’s case !
- 15.1.2016 : State Govt. appointed Advocate General Shrihari Ane for presenting Government’s side in this case
- 28.2.2017 : Adv. Shivajirao Rane started arguments in Court as special Govt. pleader without his appointment on this job.
- 16.3.2017 : Adv. Samir Patwardhan and Adv. Virendra Ichalkaranjikar exposed malpractices in appointment of Govt. pleader and demanded that stringent action should be taken against the guilty since appointment of Shivajirao Rane was illegal. It raised questions like ‘since appointment of Rane was illegal, who would be responsible for his handling confidential papers in this case’.
So-called accusations listed in charge sheet filed by police against Samir Gaikwad on 14.12.2016
- Claimed that Shri. Samir Gaikwad was motivated by matter published in the book titled ‘Kshatra Dharma sadhana’ !
- Claimed that Samir hatched plot to kill Com. Pansare due to Com. Pansare’s anti-Sanatan statements and various cases filed against Pansare !
- Claimed that there were 9 suspicious conversations of Samir on cell phone !
- Extent of charge sheet : 392 pages and 77 witnesses in charge sheet !
- Clauses in charge sheet : 302, 307, 120-B and others
Progressive organizations maligning Sanatan’s name after arrest of Samir Gaikwad
As soon as Samir Gaikwad was arrested, the so-called pro(re)gressive factions, communists and so-called secularists started falsification
- Claimed that Sanatan seekers killed Com. Pansare so also Dr. Dabholkar
- (So-called) ‘Sangharsh-yatra’, ‘Nirdhar-sabha’ and ‘Nirdhar-Parishada’, mock-meetings were held for misrepresentation of Sanatan . But only 5-25 persons used to attend such meets !
- Venomous propaganda demanding ban on Sanatan Sanstha, action against Sanatan and spitting of anti-brahmin poison !
- Constant bombarding of hateful and anti-democratic threats of forcefully entering Sanatan ashram; demanding combing operation of Sanatan seekers etc !
- Constant defamation by media for pressurizing judicial system !
- Meeting judges to create bias against Sanatan
Despite doing all these things, no proof could be obtained of Samir’s involvement in Govind Pansare’s murder; therefore, bail has been granted to him. Soon, his innocence will be proved; but who will make good the loss caused to Sanatan due to its defamation and loss caused to Hindu Dharma-prasar mission?
Thanks to ‘Hindutvavadis’, devout Hindus, Sectarians, well-wishers of Sanatan and pro-Hindu parties !
So-called progressive factions and media severely criticized Sanatan Sanstha but as usual, many pro-Hindu organizations, Sects, parties etc extended strong support to Sanatan even this time. They expressed firm belief in Sanatan; giving apt replies to false accusations of progressive factions. ‘Hindutvavadis’ from Kolhapur joined Sanatan in demonstrations; in giving representation; successfully challenging accusations of progressive factions etc thus supporting Sanatan in every way. Maharana Pratap Battalion, Warkari Sampradaya spontaneously staged demonstrations; therefore, it helped in knowing true side of Sanatan by government and people. Sanatan Sanstha is, therefore, grateful to all such ‘Hindutvavadis’, devout Hindus, sectarians, well-wishers of Sanatan and pro-Hindu parties for cooperating in difficult times.