New Delhi : A couple of rain-hit encounters and sloppy performance on field not just knocked Australia out of the ICC Champions Trophy but also gave Bangladesh a ticket to seal their spot in the last 4. With Mashrafe Mortaza’s side all set to lock horns with Virat Kohli-led India on June 15, some Bangladeshi fans have already started playing ugly mind games on Twitter.
This is not the first time Bangladeshis have produced such a shameful act.
Earlier, a Bangladeshi newspaper had posted a photo of Indian batsmen with their heads shaved and Mustafizur Rahman holding a barber’s knife.
With just a couple of days to go into the clash, the photoshop skills of Bangladesh fans have grabbed the limelight once again. In the picture which became viral on social media, fan pasted the Indian flag on a dog being chased by a tiger, which has Bangladesh flag pasted on it.
Out of respect for the Indian flag, we blurred the part of image showing Indian flag on back of the dog.
The caption of the picture was in Bengali, “Mama khela jombe“. It’s literal translation is “brother, it will be a good game.”
The picture has already started a social media war, but the result will be decided on pitch when the two sides meet at Edgbaston.
Source : Zee News
- ‘Lifetime ban’ on convicted MPs, MLAs : SC to hear PIL today
- Disenfranchise ‘Vande Mataram’ opponents : Shiv Sena
- Army to review Lt Col Purohit’s suspension from service after examining SC order
- Sasikala uses ‘barricaded corridor’ in jail premises as private space : former DIG Roopa
- Malegaon blast case : Supreme Court grants bail to Lt Colonel Purohit