Calling Akbar, Aurangzeb and Babar “invaders”, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath advised the youngsters to rather follow the path shown by Indian leaders like Maharana Pratap.
He said the problems of the country will vanish if they accept the truth.
Adityanath was speaking at an event held here on the occasion of the 477th birth anniversary of Maharana Pratap yesterday.
“Maharana Pratap, Guru Gobind Singh and Chhatrapati Shivaji are our role models, and we must follow the path shown by them. Youngsters must learn a lesson from the self-respect and strength of character from Maharana Pratap. The sooner we accept the truth, all the problems of our country will vanish,” he said.
Asking the audience to treasure the rich history of the country, the UP CM said, “A community which does not have the capacity to treasure its rich history, can never keep its geography safe.”
Uttar Pradesh Governor Ram Naik and Minister of State for External Affairs General (retd) V K Singh were also present on the occasion.
Source : Economic Times
Related TagsDistortion of HistoryNational
- Fake currency racket : NIA tracking 80 Bangladeshi women in Agra, Firozabad
- NDTV exclusive : Army recovers footage from camera Pak commando was carrying
- Security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked : Swamy
- Kailash Mansarovar yatris stopped by Chinese authorities
- Kashmiri Students Booked For Raising Pro-Pakistan Slogans In Meerut