‘Dharmajagruti Sabha’ taking in ‘Hindutvavadis’ from different organizations, motivating them to take active part in the mission !
Rourkela (Odisha) : Under ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Abhiyan (HRJA)’, Dharmajagruti Sabhas (sabha) were held at Ulhaniwadi and Hathiwadi. Shri. Prakash Malondkar, State Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) for Odisha said that the main purpose of establishing Hindu Rashtra was to eliminate several problems faced by Hindus such as cow-slaughter, protection of River Ganga, terrorism, love jihad and conversion etc. Shri. Ganesh Yadav of ‘Gayatri Sampradaya’ and Shri. Chamra Sahu, former Principal also addressed the ‘sabha’. Shri. Premprakash Kumar of Sanatan Sanstha did compeering of the ‘sabha’. Devout Hindus attending ‘Dharmashikahan’ class had organized the ‘sabha’.
Shri. Ganesh Yadav spoke about attacks on nation and Dharma and gave information on various attacks at national and local levels. He said that Hindus need to get awakened in time and work together. Shri. Chamra Sahu, former Principal of a school and always in front in doing various ‘sevas’ at Hathiwadi area, explained need for ‘Dharmacharan’.
1. Local devout Hindus said that such ‘Dharmajagruti Sabhas’ should be held in different villages in that area.
2. Exhibition of Sanatan’s books and ‘sattvika’ products was put up at the venue of the ‘sabha’.
Protection of Dharma by following ‘Dharmacharan’ is necessary before working for protection of nation ! – Prakash Malondkar
Lecture and discussions held at Anugul on protection of nation and Dharma
Rourkela : Shri. Prakash Malondkar, the State Coordinator of HJS for Odisha gave guidance on the topic of ‘Importance of protection of nation and Dharma and its need’. VCDs on incidents of attacks on nation and Dharma and ‘Dharmacharan’ were also shown during the lecture.
12 persons, including Shri. Girija Shankar Nanda, city-Chief of VHP for Anugul, Shri. Vijaykumar Modi, former Secretary of ‘Saraswati Shishu Mandir’, Anugul and Shri. Nandubhai Modi an eminent businessman attended the meeting.
1. Shri. Girija Shankar Nanda promptly wrote down the chant in his book when importance of chanting was explained in the lecture.
2. Shri. Vijaykumar and Shri. Nandubhai Modi felt that members of their families should be able to attend the lecture; therefore, they planned to invite 15-20 families when such lecture is held next time.
HJS submits representation to assistant additional District Collector at Rourkela
‘Petrol-pump Abhiyan’ for displaying facilities extended to consumers by petrol pumps safeguarding consumers’ interests and their security in Odisha
Rourkela : Consumers should be given filters at every petrol pump for checking the purity of fuel; so also notebook in which density of petrol/ diesel would be available; government’s measuring system should be made available to check quality of fuel filled, complaint book should be there for consumers to write down their complaints and a toll free number should be there for lodging complaints. A board should be displayed at every petrol pump indicating how many of the above facilities are available at that petrol pump in front so as to be visible to every consumer. Representation with above demands was submitted to assistant additional District Collector Charan Nayak by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS).
It has been stated in the representation that the consumers should be given facilities for free by Petroleum and Natural Gas Ministry and petroleum companies as mentioned under Consumer Protection Law. If such facilities are made available, every faction of society would realize own rights and citizens will become more empowered from the viewpoint of democracy.
Advocate Vibhutibhushan Palei from ‘Kriyayoga’ mission advocate Krushna Parida, Sou. Asha Sharma, the President of ‘Triveni Mahila Samiti’, Shri. Rajesh Sharma, Shri. Shubhajit Bannerjee, representatives of Law Students’ Association and Shri. Prakash Malondkar, State Coordinator of HJS for Odisha were present on the occasion.
Lecture on ‘Shaurya Jagaran (awakening of valour)’ organized by Mahila Samiti President at Rourkela
Invitation to hold such lecture even in other colonies
Rourkela : Lecture on ‘Dharma and Shaurya and ‘Dharmabal’ required for protection of Dharma’ was organized at railway colony. Shri. Prakash Malondkar said that bravery and fortitude can be developed by ‘Dharmacharan’. Sou. Asha Sharma, the President of ‘Triveni Mahila Samiti’ had organized the lecture.
1. Sou. Asha Sharma narrated her experiences of reduction in anger due to chanting and positive changes at home and in her family members after lighting Sanatan’s ‘sattvika’ udbatti at home etc. She also said that all of her family has been chanting together since last 15-20 days.
2. Sou. Manjudevi Sharma said that points explained in the lecture were not heard earlier and were quite impressing. She extended invitation to hold such program in her colony.
Proposed programs in Odisha State !
- Small Dharmajagruti Sabhas at 2 places
- Nine lectures in Rourkela city
- Temple-cleaning drive in 3 temples
- Meeting of advocates
- Extensive publicity to teachings of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale in 5 newspapers
- Sanatan’s books to be made available in 3 libraries
- Social media to be used for extensive propagation of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale’s teachings
- Lectures at 2 colleges on nurturing moral values
Dharmajagruti Sabha associating and motivating ‘Hindutvavadis’ from various organizations to join ‘Dharmakarya’ !
Shri. Pushpashri Keshav Dev, Shri. Giridhari Yadav, Shri. Madhav Kusum, the local RSS members attending ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes at Hathiwadi contacted local devout Hindus for organizing Dharmajagruti Sabha and made all arrangements for its success. Shri. Pushpashri Keshav Dev, Shri. Giridhari Yadav and Shri. Pankaj Badait offered help spontaneously.