‘Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad’ exposes scam in the interest of nation !
Property of scamsters will be confiscated and they will be sent to life imprisonment in Hindu Rashtra !
All patriotic advocates should become active in the interest of the nation keeping small organization like Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad’ as an ideal before them !
Mumbai : Issue of Subrato Roy’s malpractices in Sahara Group are currently in news. In this background, the Government needs to investigate into scams of more than Rs. 50,000 crores committed by management of ‘Kotak Mahindra Group’ and its associates. Maharashtra police, former Prime Minister – Manmohan Singh, officers from PM’s Office, former Finance Minister P. Chidambaram, Chief Minister and Home Minister of Maharashtra are all involved in this huge scam. This Company has cheated with the connivance of Congress’ Central and State Governments. In a press conference held on 18th June at ‘Mumbai Marathi Patrakar Sangh’ by Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP), it has been demanded that investigations should be conducted immediately by special investigation team set up under 3 retired Judges of Supreme Court. (Will PM Shri. Narendra Modi accept the demand made by HVP and show that good days are here ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Advocate Shri. Sanjeev Punalekar, national Secretary of HVP and advocate Veerendra Ichalkaranjikar, its national President were present on this occasion.
Points raised in Press conference
1. In the decade of 1980, Directors and Managing Committee of ‘Kotaka Mahindra’ have connived with Government officers to allot different identity numbers to the same Company. Such scam must not have been committed anywhere in the world so far.
2.The Managing Committee of this Company has registered various companies (limited, unlimited, private cooperative etc.) with Company Registrar, Mumbai; but same persons are in these companies and their registration has been done on different dates. Their registration numbers are different; still same audit report has been submitted for all these Companies.
3. All these companies have collected money from people, private financial institutions, banks and organizations in Cooperative field on large scale. Information collected from Company Registrar, Mumbai and Ministry of Corporate Affairs’ website www.mca.gov.in was presented in this press conference.
4. Appropriate papers required for registration were not submitted by these Companies to the Government.
5. As per the papers collected under RTI, ‘Kotak Mahindra Capital Company ( not a limited co.)’ did not have registration number; still Company Registrar, Mumbai has granted certificate to start business on 20.10.1995; therefore, employees of this company are also involved in this scam. (Should we acclaim such Maharashtra led by Congress ? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. The Audit Reports submitted by these Companies are fake which indicates that these companies have evaded paying tax.
Highlights : While the press conference was going on, some unknown persons distributed hand bills outside the hall, in support of ‘Kotak Mahindra’.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat