Recently, a treasure of Rs. 1 lakh crore was found inside the vaults of Sri Padmanabhswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala after these vaults were opened to take inventory of the items in the treasure as per the directive of Hon. Supreme Court. A petition regarding the safety of the treasure was filed by Advocate T.P. Sundararajan over ‘mismanagement’ of Temple affairs. On this petition, Kerala High Court had directed Kerala Government to take inventory of the items in the treasure.
Now, it is duty of all devout Hindus that this treasure not should go in the dirty and corrupt hands of Kerala Government. Previously, the Communist Government in Kerala has looted many famous Hindu Temples including Sri Guruvayoor Temple and Sabrimala Temple. Now, Kerala is ruled by the anti-Hindu Congress Government, which has already looted famous Hindu Temples like Tirupati Tirumala Temple in Andhra Pradesh, Sri Sai Baba Temple and Sri Siddhivinayak Temple in Maharashtra.
Misuse of Temple Takeover act by Kerala Government –
- ‘Secular’ Communist Government in Kerala has passed a legislative Bill and has taken over only Hindu Temples, trusts, their assets and related affairs, including the revenue from Hindu devotees, their donations and endowments, and entrusted their ownership, management and control to specially constituted statutory bodies like Travancore Devaswom Board, Cochin Devaswom Board and Guruvayoor Temple Committee.
- Some of the family members of the TTD employees such as wife, children are practicing Christian ideology and inviting the Pastors to conduct prayers in their houses at Tirumala. The above aspect may be carefully examined and steps taken to prevent the above activities in Tirumala.The secular Government then started appointing their own nominees on these Devaswom boards. Being the nominees of the secular legislators and ministers, they are also invariably atheists or sometimes sown non-believers in Hindu religion and traditional Temple culture.
- The newly created statutory bodies -Travancore Devaswom Board, Cochin Devaswom Board, Religious endowment Board and Guruvayoor Temple Committee mainly and only consist of those nominated by the elected legislators and ministers having only Hindu names. However, being the nominees of so-called secular political parties, most of them are either atheists or sown non-believers in Hindu Temple culture, tradition and rituals.
- Besides, under the statutory autonomous status conferred on the Board, members of the boards are not answerable or accountable to any other constitutional authority and hence they are a law unto themselves. This is one of the main reasons that breeds and spreads corruption in almost all transactions and activities of administration in various departments of the Boards.
- In Kerala, the Government does not manage Churches and Mosques, and they can run their ‘affairs’ on their own. Kerala Government also provides Haj subsidy for Muslims and gives aids to non-Hindu religious bodies. On the other hand, Hindu Temples are under the control of an interfering state, with disastrous results: they are being destroyed systematically by the raping and pillage of a malign state. On the one hand, Temple offerings are expropriated by the state; yet, the state does not even perform basic maintenance.
- Kerala Government is looting money and assets originally owned by Hindu Temples and it does not even provide basic facilities to Hindu Temples and its devotees. Recently, more than 100 devotees were killed in a stampede during Sabrimala pilgrimage due to the mismanagement and careless attitude by Kerala Government.
Where this money from Sri Padmanabhswamy Temple’s treasure can be used ?
All Hindus should strongly protest the takeover of Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple by the Kerala Government, since the wealth found in the Temple will be misused by the Government. The wealth unearthed can be used for following purposes :
- This wealth can be used for Hindu Temples that are running out of money due to mismanagement for carrying out their day-to-day activities, salaries of priests and renovation / repairing the structure of Hindu Temples.
- This wealth can be used for the upliftment of Hindus – imparting knowledge of Hindu Dharma to Hindus through News Channels, periodicals and Satsangs.
- University for imparting education and research of Hindu Vedas, Dharma Shastras, Ayurveda and Sanskrut can be opened, where Hindus can get free education about all these things and it will inculcate pride about Hindu Dharma in them.
- Development, renovation and restructuring of ancient Hindu Temples that need preservation.
- After using the wealth of the Temple for all these purposes, remaining wealth can be used for social upliftment of Hindus, hospitals giving free treatment to poor Hindus. However, all these institutions should be operated by a Temple Trust managed by devout Hindus and Priests only, as the Government will loot this money and use it for themselves, Muslims and Christians !
- Set up a university for research in ved and upnishad, sanskrit and other hindu spiritual heritage.
- Establish a chain of school in every taluka place on basis of gurukul system where in every child has a equal treatment irrespective of his financial condition.
- Set up a institute for training hindu youths in a bhartiy martial arts techniques.
Establish a television channel which protect the Hindu community from chirstian and muslim intellectual and psychological warfare techniques and resist the westernisation of hindu community.