Magh Krushna trayodashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
A Christian teacher claimed that he was hounded out of his job for trying to stop Muslim children praising the 9/11 hijackers and saying in class they hated Jews.
‘The Daily Express’ quoted Nicholas Kafouris, 40, as saying that children as young as eight talked of killing Jews and Christians.
He said youngsters at the predominantly Muslim school, where he taught for 12 years, openly praised Islamic extremists, hailed the 9/11 terrorists as “martyrs” and branded Jews their enemies.
The teacher is suing his former school, the head teacher and the assistant head for racial discrimination, claiming they failed to take action over the pupils’ comments.
In a statement to the Central London Employment Tribunal, Kafouris alleged Jill Hankey, head of Bigland Green primary school in Whitechapel, East London, was ‘upholding racism andreligious hatred’.
Kafouris was signed off in February 2007, suffering from stress. He claimed that it was brought on by the lack of support as he was made out to be anti-Islamic.
He was dismissed from his £30,000 a year post in April 2009. He is also suing Tower Hamlets council. The hearing is due to last 11 days.
Hang terrorist Mohd Afzal
Mohammad Afzal.is a Kashmiri terrorist who attacked parliament in 2000. Supreme court has given death sentence but congress is protecting this anti-Indian.
Hindu Genocide in Kashmir & Bangladesh
Online photo exhibition of Hindu genocide and temples destruction in Kashmir by local Muslims. Series of exhibitions being arranged.
- Owing to aggressiveness shown by Hindus, Police promise to put curb on followers of all religions from using roads for prayers
- Missionaries of Charity under govt scanner for foreign funds
- PIL filed to replace Persian, Urdu words in police documents
- School timings changed for fasting Muslim students in Kerala
- HAV to organise massive protest against Kerala Govt’s move to donate land to Churches