Paush Shuddha Panchami, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
The Goa police on Monday said they were unclear on the links of Malgonda Patil, main accused in Margao blast, with Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur.
"The investigations are on. The accused may or may not have links with Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur. We can’t disclose anything at this time," Inspector General of Police K D Singh told reporters.
"Now it is not the time to say that there is link or no link as the case is being investigated by the National Investigation agency (NIA)," Singh said.
He was reacting to reports in certain section of media which claimed that Malgonda Patil, who died in the Margao blast, had connections with Pragya Singh Thakur of Abhinav Bharat Sanghatna, which is allegedly linked to Malegao blast.
"I did not confirm anything. I was misquoted," he said.
Singh, however, did not refuse that investigations were probing the links between Margao and Malegaon blasts, through Patil.
The Goa Police’s special investigation Team (SIT) earlier had confirmed Patil’s link with the accused in Thane and Panvel blasts. Vikram Bhave, one of the accused in Panvel blast, was reportedly in touch with Patil.
The investigations had also unearthed that Patil was present in Sangli, Maharashtra, during the riots.
Hang terrorist Mohd Afzal
Mohammad Afzal.is a Kashmiri terrorist who attacked parliament in 2000. Supreme court has given death sentence but congress is protecting this anti-Indian.
Hindu Genocide in Kashmir & Bangladesh
Online photo exhibition of Hindu genocide and temples destruction in Kashmir by local Muslims. Series of exhibitions being arranged.
- Obsessed with ‘Hindu terror’, NIA flounders
- ‘Goa police should re-investigate Margao blast case !’ – Demand by green-eyed fanatics
- Margao blast issue : Shocking truth about torture of Sanatan’s seekers by police while in jail !
- Investigating Agencies’ ploy to implicate Sanatan in Margao blast case is exposed through Court’s rebuke
- I didn’t interfere to implicate Sanatan Sanstha in Margao blast case : Ravi Naik, former Congress Min