Paush Shuddha Panchami, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
The Goa police on Monday said they were unclear on the links of Malgonda Patil, main accused in Margao blast, with Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur.
"The investigations are on. The accused may or may not have links with Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur. We can’t disclose anything at this time," Inspector General of Police K D Singh told reporters.
"Now it is not the time to say that there is link or no link as the case is being investigated by the National Investigation agency (NIA)," Singh said.
He was reacting to reports in certain section of media which claimed that Malgonda Patil, who died in the Margao blast, had connections with Pragya Singh Thakur of Abhinav Bharat Sanghatna, which is allegedly linked to Malegao blast.
"I did not confirm anything. I was misquoted," he said.
Singh, however, did not refuse that investigations were probing the links between Margao and Malegaon blasts, through Patil.
The Goa Police’s special investigation Team (SIT) earlier had confirmed Patil’s link with the accused in Thane and Panvel blasts. Vikram Bhave, one of the accused in Panvel blast, was reportedly in touch with Patil.
The investigations had also unearthed that Patil was present in Sangli, Maharashtra, during the riots.
Hang terrorist Mohd Afzal
Mohammad Afzal.is a Kashmiri terrorist who attacked parliament in 2000. Supreme court has given death sentence but congress is protecting this anti-Indian.
Hindu Genocide in Kashmir & Bangladesh
Online photo exhibition of Hindu genocide and temples destruction in Kashmir by local Muslims. Series of exhibitions being arranged.
- Meeting of Hindutvavadis held by ‘Hindu Shaurya Jagaran Abhiyan’
- Ban on Sanatan will be like ban on Hindutva : Shri. Dhanasingh Suryavanshi, Maharana Brigade
- Every person will have to act as a spokesperson to present side of Hindu Dharma ! – Shri. Abhay Vartak
- Representation submitted at Dhule for prevention of wrong practices during Navaratri celebrations
- HJS drive on the occasion of Navaratri festival at Tergaon (Karnataka)