Bhadrapad Shuddha Navami, Kaliyug Varsha 5111
Contact Details for Protest
Corporate Office: 21, Zone -2, M. P. Nagar, Bhopal – 462 001
Telephone: 0755 – 4271300, 4272922 ;
Indore Office: Plot No. 27, Second Floor, Shaniwar Darpan, Press Complex, A. B. Road, Indore – 4237777
Details of Defamation of Lord Ganesh
Hindus ! Boycott such periodicals that denigrate your Deities and ridicule them in human forms !
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh): In the local edition of ‘Daily Raj Express’ published on 16th August 2009 from Bhopal, Sree Ganesh has been personified in an unscientific manner resulting in His serious denigration. On page 4 of this periodical, Sree Ganesh has been shown in ‘Bollywood Style’ while describing His puja. It has also been shown that Sree Ganesha is closing a ‘Shooting pallet’ held by Him on which the word ‘Bollywood’ is written.
In the same issue, on pages 10 and 11, Sree Ganesh has been shown as wearing a coat and a watch in an article titled ‘Management Guru Sree Ganesh’. Lord Ganapati is shown lying on the ground with a computer on His head, one in His hand and one in front of Him along with a mouse. It is shown that the mouse, which is His ‘vehicle’, is angry with other mice. This denigration has hurt the religious sentiments of hundreds of Hindus and they are registering a protest at the following contact numbers.
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Successful Protest campaigns by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
Protest against defamation of Hindu Deities & Icons
MF Hussain campaign
HJS protested against nude painting of Bharatmata (Mother India) by MF Hussain. The painting was auctioned publically by Nafisa Ali for 80 Lakhs resulting in huge protests all over India.
Mal practices in Ganesh festival
During the period of Ganesh festival stop evils entered in the festival. Idols are worshipped in denigrating ways.
- Hindus upset at inappropriate depiction of Hindu gods in Vancouver photo project
- Success : Star TV withdraws promo of ‘India’s Raw Star’ that denigrates Deity Hanuman !
- United States : HJS asks TBS channel to apologize for denigrating Deity Kali
- HJS demands to withdraw IFFI 2014 screening of ‘Elizabeth Ekadashi’ for hurting the patriotic sentiments
- Protest : Misrepresentation of Lord Ganesh in a children’s storybook – “Elephant prince – The story of Ganesh”