Magh shuddha asthami
Reveals a serving army officer, who is one of the 452 witnesses in the September 29 Malegaon blast case
Mumbai: In a shocking revelation, an army officer, one of the 452 witnesses in the September 29 Malegaon blast case, has revealed in his statement that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had a grand design to split India into smaller independent countries by 2015.
According the statement, the officer had attended one of the meetings held by the Malegaon blast accused on April 12, 2008 at the Ram temple in Bhopal. The officer from the Army Education Corps said that he was shocked by the proceedings.
He added that an ex-Raw personnel, who was present in the meeting, divulged these sinister plans of splitting the nation, based on a similar operation in the USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics).
The witness added that the ex-Raw official also revealed that the CIA had managed to penetrate several departments in India. The officer cautioned the witness that the meeting was being observed by the Intelligence Bureau.
The officer met Lt Col Shrikant Purohit in an official dinner at the Officers’ Mess of AEC training college and centre in the second week of December 2007 at Deolali. He told Purohit about a plan to take premature retirement to develop his village, and establish an old age home.
On January 26, 2008, Purohit asked him to come to Faridabad and meet a few people for his project. There he was introduced to Sameer Kulkarni and the other accused in the Malegaon blast case. Then on April 12, 2008, Purohit called him for a meeting at Ram Mandir. He met all the Malegaon accused and another 20 people, along with the ex-Raw officer and the IB source.
The former RAW officer spoke about the USSR and Purohit spoke about his plans to bring Abhinav Bharat to the fore. Purohit also spoke about Hindu fundamentals and his contacts in Israel and Thailand.
- Act banning cow-slaughter will be implemented soon in Maharashtra : Shri. Sudhir Mungantiwar, Finance Minister
- Conduct inquiry on complaints received against Shyam Manav’s committee and take necessary action : Order issued by Rajkumar Badole, Minister for Social Justice
- Nandurbar : Devout Hindus attending HJS Dharmashikshan class save 4 cows !
- All unauthorized slaughter houses in Maharashtra will be shut down – State Environment Minister assurance to HJS
- Incidents of attacks on Hindus during 1st to 10th December 2014