July 25, 2006
Denigration of Lord Vishnu,Yama and Hindu religion was done in a programme "Katha Sarita" "Parsai Kahate Hain" on Sunday 11.6.2006 at 11.00 a.m. on DD National channel.Shri Nityanand Bhadra in an email* (see below) to the Doordarshan has protested against this denigration.(Congratulations to Shri Nityanand Bhadra for the protest lodged against Doordarshan.Individuals are the real strength of Hindu Dharma.Such acts serve as inspiration for other Hindus to protest- Editor))Some of the denigrative sentences in the programme
1. The Lord is seen to be helping a corrupt official.
2. The corrupt official's wife is depicted as a big devotee of Lord Vishnu
3. This wife says that" Lord Vishnu can bring about natural disasters to help corrupt officials.
4. The corrupt official says to Vishnu"Please come in Taxi in this emergency.
5.A Devadoota in the garb of Lord Yama appears, to help the official.
6.This devadoota has said a lot to denigrate the Lord.e.g. The Lord will be confused in this matter.
7. Finally, the devadoota blasts the GOVT. Office to help the above official. Email address for protest:
The source URLs cited in the article might be only valid on the date the article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the source's website and search for the article.
The news published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti or its website is not in anyway connected nor is it responsible for the news content presented here.