Protest against the denigration of Shri Ganesh’s images printed on disposable packaging

We at Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) have received several complaints from devout Hindus regarding Shri Ganesh’s image used for marketing and selling various papad products by ‘Ganesh Papad’ through their website http://www.ganeshpapad.in/Papads.html.

Upon reviewing the complaints, the HJS team wrote an appeal letter addressed to Ganesh Papad’s Management team requesting to remove the image of the revered Deity Shri Ganesh which they have printed on the ‘Ganesh Papad’ packets. The appeal letter also explained that once the product is used, the empty papad packet will be thrown in a dustbin and will end up in a municipal trash ground, thus, resulting in denigration of the revered Deity, Shri Ganesh.

Please see below a sample of a Ganesh Papad’s papad wrapper with the image of the revered Hindu Deity Shri Ganesh used as a logo. (The appeal letter explaining the denigration is published towards the end of this page.)

UdadPapad

The Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) protest team has not received a response from Ganesh Papad’s management team. Consequently, HJS now requests all readers to appeal against this denigration of the revered Deity, Shri Ganesh, peacefully and lawfully by either emailing them or calling the numbers given below and requesting them to remove the image of Shri Ganesh from the packaging of various papad products:

Email: [email protected]

Or,

Tel: +91-022-28073079/ +91-022-28072392/ +91-022-28080312

Please read below the appeal letter sent by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti to Ganesh Papad.