– By Staff Reporter
Dharashiv (Maharashtra): HJS’ dharashiv Dharma Jaguti Sabha is organized on April 7, 2008. For publicity of the Dharmajagruti Sabha some flex banners are put up at many locations of the city. Some anti-Hindus distorted a ‘Flex’ banner of the Dharmajagruti Sabha displaying the details of Sabha.
(We need to protest against such anti-Hindus and curb those who have dared to destroy the material used to spread the message of the Hindu Dharmasabha to the people. – Editor)
- Bhojshala row : Week before Basant Panchami, thousands turn up for ‘namaz’
- Shiv Sena’s UP chief under house arrest ahead of Ghulam Ali’s Lucknow concert
- Sabarimala temple : Kerala govt defends ban on women’s entry
- Tamil Nadu govt use temple money to distribute food for Anna Anniversary; HMK protests
- Bhojshala row, petition moved in HC challenging ASI order