– By Staff Reporter
Dharashiv (Maharashtra): HJS’ dharashiv Dharma Jaguti Sabha is organized on April 7, 2008. For publicity of the Dharmajagruti Sabha some flex banners are put up at many locations of the city. Some anti-Hindus distorted a ‘Flex’ banner of the Dharmajagruti Sabha displaying the details of Sabha.
(We need to protest against such anti-Hindus and curb those who have dared to destroy the material used to spread the message of the Hindu Dharmasabha to the people. – Editor)
- Satara : Representations submitted against films ‘Mohalla Assi’ and ‘Guddu Rangeela’ !
- IM chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Telangana government to celebrate Ramzan festivities on grand scale
- Two Air India staff suspended after Jain pilgrims were served meat on flight back from Sindhu Darshan festival
- West Bengal as a Jihadi Playground