– By Staff Reporter
Dharashiv (Maharashtra): HJS’ dharashiv Dharma Jaguti Sabha is organized on April 7, 2008. For publicity of the Dharmajagruti Sabha some flex banners are put up at many locations of the city. Some anti-Hindus distorted a ‘Flex’ banner of the Dharmajagruti Sabha displaying the details of Sabha.
(We need to protest against such anti-Hindus and curb those who have dared to destroy the material used to spread the message of the Hindu Dharmasabha to the people. – Editor)
- 160 Hindu fishermen abducted by Christian Terrorists under Bishop in Kerala
- Who were the 257 people killed by the Memons?
- Gurdaspur attack: ‘Made in Pak’ tag found on terrorist’s glove
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Ban on porn? Many adult sites inaccessible from Indian ISPs