Dewas, (MP) : About 200 people from Gujarat’s Dang district re-entered Hindu fold here today at a programme organised by the Vishva Hindu Parishad.
Maharashtra’s Sant Narendracharya Maharaj was among those present.
The people had earlier embraced Christianity.
Other Intresting Topics
- How Evangelism made Andhra an economic, cultural and spiritual ruin
- Christian inculturation of Hinduism is religious prostitution
- Christian missionaries target every single component of Hindu society
- IAS Evangelist threatens to move court after Tamil Nadu bans him from holding religious meets
- Atrocity literature as a tool to defang Hindus and Christianize India