Dewas, (MP) : About 200 people from Gujarat’s Dang district re-entered Hindu fold here today at a programme organised by the Vishva Hindu Parishad.
Maharashtra’s Sant Narendracharya Maharaj was among those present.
The people had earlier embraced Christianity.
Other Intresting Topics
- PIL filed to replace Persian, Urdu words in police documents
- Missionaries of Charity under govt scanner for foreign funds
- School timings changed for fasting Muslim students in Kerala
- HAV to organise massive protest against Kerala Govt’s move to donate land to Churches
- Owing to aggressiveness shown by Hindus, Police promise to put curb on followers of all religions from using roads for prayers