Dewas, (MP) : About 200 people from Gujarat’s Dang district re-entered Hindu fold here today at a programme organised by the Vishva Hindu Parishad.
Maharashtra’s Sant Narendracharya Maharaj was among those present.
The people had earlier embraced Christianity.
Other Intresting Topics
- Christian missionaries refused permission to address a program due to opposition by devout Hindus
- Why are Christians opposing Saint Xavier’s Exposition in Goa ?
- Wife commits suicide after Christian husband tortures for worshipping Hindu gods
- Christian Victims of Francis Xavier oppose the public display of his corpse, demand return to France
- Maharashtra : Pro-Hindu organizations demand cancellation of conversion program organized by missionaries