HJS success : US company misusing pictures of Deities renders an apology and withdraws stock

Shravan Krushnapaksha 13, Kaliyug Varsha 5116

Hindus should offer gratitude at the feet of God for this remarkable success !

Mumbai – ‘Om Shanti Clothing’ company from US was selling women’s undergarments on which pictures of Deities were printed. On learning about the matter, Shri. Shivaji Vatkar, the Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) created awareness towards denigration of Deities by writing a letter to the company. The management of the Company has since rendered apology and withdrawn such stock from market.

Shri. Shivaji Vatkar stated in his letter, “I want to thank you for showing affinity towards Hindu Dharma  by naming your company as ‘Om Shanti Clothing’; however, selling women’s undergarments with pictures of Hindu Deities printed on them is denigration of Deities. It also results in hurting religious sentiments of billions of Hindus. Moreover, hurting religious sentiments is an offence under Indian Penal Code. You are therefore, requested to stop sale of such undergarments.” In its reply, the Company has informed HJS about withdrawal of undergarments with pictures of Deities from market; while rendering apology to Shri. Vatkar.

Source : Dainik Sanatan prabhat

Shravan Krushnapaksha 8, Kaliyug Varsha 5116

Protests registered by devout Hindus shown a garbage can by the company. This is the way the Hindu Deities are being ridiculed !

17th August 2014

untitled

Pune – Om Shanti Clothing, a Company manufacturing clothes, has ridiculed Deities like Shri Ganesh, Shiv, Shri Laxmi, and auspicious symbols through the medium of clothes manufactured for ladies, gents and children. (Is Jesus or any missionary ridiculed like this ? If the company had dared to do so then, is it aware of the wrath the company would have had to suffer ? O, Hindus, nobody is afraid to denigrate your Deities because you not united. Even the media does not give any publicity to such denigration caused to Hindu symbols of faith. They are totally disregarded. Therefore in order to stop such incidents forever, there is no alternative to Hindu Rastra. – Editor SP) Said company has discarded the protests registered with them by the concerned devout Hindus without taking any cognizance. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti too has sent a protest letter to the company, but no response so far. (O, Hindus look at the value given to your religious sentiments and now at least get united ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Most important thing is that this company has not restricted the production to a certain type of clothes but it has denigrated symbols representing Hindu culture through almost all types of clothes.

Online sale is going on the company’s website www.omshanticlothing.com

What kind of denigration is this …..

1. Picture of Shri Ganesh, Shri Laxmi, Shiv are being painted on the calves of ladies leggings. These leggings are being sold in the name of Om Shanti Power Pants.

2. Symbol ‘OM’ and ‘Namaste’ etc. are painted on the front side of T-shirts. Some of them have pictures of sages in meditation and Deities painted on them.

Ignorance or kind of plating given to Hindu hatred

It is being mentioned on the website that, our goal is to show the ultimate Truth through the medium of these clothes. The company feels inspired by words like, ‘Namaste’, ‘Shanti’, ‘Swatantrya’, ‘Santulan’ in reaching these powerful words to public. (Sattvik (Sattva-predominant) words written on clothes does, not spread sattvikta, for that, the clothes need to be sattvik. Have intention of denigrating Hindu Deities by painting them on clothes on one side and advertise stating that everything is being done to show the ultimate Truth on the other, is sheer double standing. The company, while trying to cheat unnecessarily by presenting inappropriate motive, is in fact trying to soften its Hindu hatred. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)

Email send by Management of Om Shanti Clothing Co. to Hindu Janajagruti Samiti