Mumbai:‘Dharma-jagruti Sabha’ has been organized on behalf of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) against the proposed anti-Hindu Acts. A delegation of HJS met Shri. Uddhav Thakare to invite him as an honorable speaker in the meeting.
With an eye on the funds collected in temples and to bring a ban on Hindus for practicing and observing customs and traditions as prescribed in the Dharma, the two Bills have been proposed by the State Government. HJS has organized a meeting at Nare Park in Parel. The delegation of HJS appealed to Shri. Thakare to attend and guide devout Hindu audience as Shiv Sena has been always opposing the Govt. in its anti-Hindu policies.
The above-mentioned two Bills are also anti-Hindu, therefore, a request was made to Shri. Thackare to attend the meeting and address the Hindu audience. Shri. Thackare assured that he would surely attend if he is in Mumbai on that day. He also said that in case he was unable to attend, Shri. Ramdas Kadam, the opposition leader from Shiv Sena and Shri. Diwakar Raote, Shiv Sena MLA would attend in his place. He said that this meeting is a joint project of HJS and Shiv Sena.
Source: ‘Daily Sanatan Prabhat’
- Assam threatened by illegal Muslim immigrants : Sarbananda Sonowal
- We Now Have Concrete Proof for Love Jihad
- Sanatan & HJS welcome procession for Rajyogi Snan in traditional way !
- Jihadi training module busted in Chirang
- Adv. Punalekar foils the ploy of ‘Times Now’ to compare Sanatan with Raza Academy