Margashirsha Shuklapaksha 7,Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Srinagar, India : In the Kashmir Valley, Sikhs have been recently told to pack up and leave if they do not embrace Islam and help to stand up for the local civilians.The minority Sikh community of 60 000 in the area have been sent letters warning them to leave or join the local protests as Muslims.
The All Party Sikhs Coordinate Committee (ASCC), has addressed its concern regarding the anonymous letters being sent to various Sikh members in a number of areas in the Kashmir Valley. At a meeting held by Jagmohan Singh Raina, the coordinator of ASCC, stated that the Sikh community has decided to stay put and fight against the threatening letters instead of fleeing. They will fight to keep their homes.
Raina quoted a letter saying, “When you are enjoying the joys here, why can’t you share the grief and sorrow of Kashmiris as well? We know you are afraid of bullets… Hold protests inside gurdwaras or leave Kashmir.” He also added that some of these letters have asked Sikhs to embrace Islam or leave the city that does not belong to them.
Raina addressed the issue to both factions of the Hurriyat, JKLF, and PoK-based United Jihad Council to take the seriousness of the notes into account and to take measures to avoid a continuation of such notes in the future.
Source : Chakra News
- The lure of ISIS : Feds catching more Americans trying to aid terror groups in Iraq, Syria
- IT firm will dissect ISIS Twitter handler Mehdi Biswas’s 1.29 lakh tweets as cops can’t
- UN terror expert: one Austrian ‘jihad poster girl’ is dead after moving to Syria to join ISIS
- Islamic State threat : Will Bengaluru soon witness a siege like that in Sydney ?
- ISIS gets seriously barbaric with penal code