Ashwin Shuklapaksha 12,Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Sangli – ‘Presently, incidents of rapes in the country are on the rise. Various remedial measures to check them are proving futile. In order to prevent recurrences of such incidents, it is essential that rapists must be awarded death penalty.’ This statement was made by Pujya Sambhajirao Bhide (Guruji), Founder of Shrishivpratishthan. He was advising Dharkaris (Activists) on the 8th day of Shri Durgamata Daud (Marathon).
Pujya Bhide (Guruji) further said, ‘It is expected that action would be taken against rapists within 48 hours. Today, there is a need of political will amongst rulers. Harm is caused to culture and Dharma due to inappropriate conduct practiced during so-called Dandiyas (Garba dances). Presently, the nation needs people who worship independence. It is, however, not possible with people who want to just enjoy life by dancing in ‘garba’. On 11th October, seeker-couples of Sanatan Sanstha Sau. Supriya and Shri. Sanjaya Ghatage, and Sau. Vasanti and Shri. Annasaheb Varekar welcomed Shri Durgamata Daud at various places in Jaysingpur.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- Police lock Ganesha Temple owing to dispute in 3 villages near Mahabaleshwar-Satara (Maharashtra) !
- Two Air India staff suspended after Jain pilgrims were served meat on flight back from Sindhu Darshan festival
- BJP leaders in Goa have drifted from Hindutva for power : Adv. Sanjiv Punalekar
- Case filed against office bearer of Shiv Sena, Nanded (Maharashtra) for talking against MIM !
- Nashik : Mahant Gyandas Maharaj angry due to concretization of ‘Ram-kunda’