Ashwin Shuklapaksha 12,Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Sangli – ‘Presently, incidents of rapes in the country are on the rise. Various remedial measures to check them are proving futile. In order to prevent recurrences of such incidents, it is essential that rapists must be awarded death penalty.’ This statement was made by Pujya Sambhajirao Bhide (Guruji), Founder of Shrishivpratishthan. He was advising Dharkaris (Activists) on the 8th day of Shri Durgamata Daud (Marathon).
Pujya Bhide (Guruji) further said, ‘It is expected that action would be taken against rapists within 48 hours. Today, there is a need of political will amongst rulers. Harm is caused to culture and Dharma due to inappropriate conduct practiced during so-called Dandiyas (Garba dances). Presently, the nation needs people who worship independence. It is, however, not possible with people who want to just enjoy life by dancing in ‘garba’. On 11th October, seeker-couples of Sanatan Sanstha Sau. Supriya and Shri. Sanjaya Ghatage, and Sau. Vasanti and Shri. Annasaheb Varekar welcomed Shri Durgamata Daud at various places in Jaysingpur.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- Indian hackers deface Pakistani websites to ‘pay tribute to Lt Colonel Niranjan’
- Security Alert : North Korea conducts hydrogen bomb test
- National Science Congress : Botanist writes about Lord Shiva’s greatness in his research paper
- Islamic State launches Bangla site for recruits
- Pakistan’s ISI has revived Masood Azhar’s Jaish-e-Mohammad