Shravan Krushnapaksha 5, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Tension between two communities are being reported from Miranpur town of Muzaffarnagar district. It said that protestors belonging to two communities staged demonstration outside a police station in the town after some allegedly objectionable pictures were uploaded on Facebook by a youth.
Thousands of people from the two communities protested separately against the incident.
A suspect Yusuf Kureshi has been arrested in this connection, Senior Superintendent of Police Manzil Saini told reporters on Saturday.
The protestors were demanding that the guilty be punished, he said, adding that security has been tightened and extra police has been deployed in the town.
Source: Niti Central
- Anti-social elements attack vehicles of Sanatan seekers to create terror !
- China’s first Brahmaputra dam leaves India unscathed
- Multi-media trying to destroy Hindus’ faith !
- Double-standard used by progressive literati for publicity is condemnable : Ramesh Shinde
- Shiv Sena forces cancellation of Indo-Pak rock band show in Ahmedabad