Paush Krushnapaksha Shashti,Kaliyug Varsha 5114
In a program to create awareness amongst women towards their oppression held at Kamatghar in Bhiwandi, importance of self-defence was explained to young college going women and training class was started for them free of cost. The first such class was conducted by Mrs. Manisha Kshirsagar of ‘Ranaragini’ branch of HJS which received good response from girls. In this training class, along with karate, ‘lathi-kathi’ and chain, participants were shown demonstrations on how to protect themselves. ‘Dharma-shikshan’ classes are also held and HJS has made an appeal to all girls and women from Kamahtghar area to join the classes.
For more information, contact 9322704106.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- ‘Ganesh Mandals’ will be advised to celebrate Ganesh festival as per Dharmashastra – Mayor & Chief Officer
- Lord Krishna temple opens in Malaysia
- MP Dr. Subhash Bhamare assures to act against erection of water tanks for Ganesh idol immersion
- Bengal beats India in Muslim growth rate
- Pune : Tiles with Deities’ pictures removed after Hindus explain about denigration