Paush Krushnapaksha Shashti,Kaliyug Varsha 5114
In a program to create awareness amongst women towards their oppression held at Kamatghar in Bhiwandi, importance of self-defence was explained to young college going women and training class was started for them free of cost. The first such class was conducted by Mrs. Manisha Kshirsagar of ‘Ranaragini’ branch of HJS which received good response from girls. In this training class, along with karate, ‘lathi-kathi’ and chain, participants were shown demonstrations on how to protect themselves. ‘Dharma-shikshan’ classes are also held and HJS has made an appeal to all girls and women from Kamahtghar area to join the classes.
For more information, contact 9322704106.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- HJS to protect sanctity of Shani Shinganapur temple
- Kids hung from ceiling, beaten for not reciting Bible in Noida shelter homes
- Mamata Banerjee : No communal tension in Bengal
- Tamil Nadu : Demonstrations held by Shiv Sena demanding construction of Shri Ram Temple in Ayodhya
- Malda fire reaches Bihar’s Purnea; protesters ransack police station