Paush Krushnapaksha Shashti,Kaliyug Varsha 5114
In a program to create awareness amongst women towards their oppression held at Kamatghar in Bhiwandi, importance of self-defence was explained to young college going women and training class was started for them free of cost. The first such class was conducted by Mrs. Manisha Kshirsagar of ‘Ranaragini’ branch of HJS which received good response from girls. In this training class, along with karate, ‘lathi-kathi’ and chain, participants were shown demonstrations on how to protect themselves. ‘Dharma-shikshan’ classes are also held and HJS has made an appeal to all girls and women from Kamahtghar area to join the classes.
For more information, contact 9322704106.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- Report on activities undertaken by HJS during December 2014 in Kerala
- Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad : Working for justice to the Hindus
- HJS meeting with Shiv Sena MLA from Nashik
- Nandurbar : 2500 Hindus take out huge protest march for various demands
- Report on activities undertaken by Hindu Vidhidnya Parishada during December 2014