Paush Krushnapaksha Shashti,Kaliyug Varsha 5114
In a program to create awareness amongst women towards their oppression held at Kamatghar in Bhiwandi, importance of self-defence was explained to young college going women and training class was started for them free of cost. The first such class was conducted by Mrs. Manisha Kshirsagar of ‘Ranaragini’ branch of HJS which received good response from girls. In this training class, along with karate, ‘lathi-kathi’ and chain, participants were shown demonstrations on how to protect themselves. ‘Dharma-shikshan’ classes are also held and HJS has made an appeal to all girls and women from Kamahtghar area to join the classes.
For more information, contact 9322704106.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- Phaltan : Children erect public Gudhi taking inspiration from Balsanskar class of HJS
- Hindus demand Maharashtra CM to handover the investigation of PMDS scam to CBI
- It is necessary to follow Bharatiya culture in present times : Ramesh Shinde
- Chennai : Satsang mahotsav celebrated in blissful atmosphere
- ‘Revert the crimes registered unnecessarily against Dr. Narendra Patil of HJS’