Paush Krushnapaksha Shashti,Kaliyug Varsha 5114
In a program to create awareness amongst women towards their oppression held at Kamatghar in Bhiwandi, importance of self-defence was explained to young college going women and training class was started for them free of cost. The first such class was conducted by Mrs. Manisha Kshirsagar of ‘Ranaragini’ branch of HJS which received good response from girls. In this training class, along with karate, ‘lathi-kathi’ and chain, participants were shown demonstrations on how to protect themselves. ‘Dharma-shikshan’ classes are also held and HJS has made an appeal to all girls and women from Kamahtghar area to join the classes.
For more information, contact 9322704106.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- 269 acres of land has not been allocated by the State Govt : NMC says in Court
- Reply to HJS PIL on security concerns over year-long Kumbh Mela : HC to Maha Govt
- Act banning cow-slaughter will be implemented soon in Maharashtra : Shri. Sudhir Mungantiwar, Finance Minister
- HJS submits representation for ‘prevention of malpractices’ during new year celebrations
- Report of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad activities in November 2014