Paush Krushnapaksha Shashti,Kaliyug Varsha 5114
In a program to create awareness amongst women towards their oppression held at Kamatghar in Bhiwandi, importance of self-defence was explained to young college going women and training class was started for them free of cost. The first such class was conducted by Mrs. Manisha Kshirsagar of ‘Ranaragini’ branch of HJS which received good response from girls. In this training class, along with karate, ‘lathi-kathi’ and chain, participants were shown demonstrations on how to protect themselves. ‘Dharma-shikshan’ classes are also held and HJS has made an appeal to all girls and women from Kamahtghar area to join the classes.
For more information, contact 9322704106.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- ‘Will continue to support HJS activities related to nation and Dharma !’ – Maharashtra CM
- HJS’ report of its ‘Dharma-prasar’ activities at Chennai during September 2014
- HJS website spreading globally; record breaking 750,000+ visitors in October 2014
- Review of ‘prasar’ activities undertaken by HJS in Vidarbha during September 2014
- Odisha and MP : Report of HJS’ Dharmaprasar activities in September 2014