Ashwin Krushnapaksha 8, Kaliyug Varsha 5114
New Delhi : A passenger onboard a Mumbai-Delhi Indigo flight on Wednesday triggered a high drama when he turned violent and threatened the people saying he would blow up the plane if they won’t accept Islam as their religion. The passenger, who is yet to be identified, had pulled out a phone saying he would bring the plane down.
The passengers onboard the Indigo fight, however, managed to overpower him. The plane landed at New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport at 6 pm.
The pilot of the plane said, "There was nuisance, the airplane staff seemed confused." One of the passengers, who was an eyewitness to the incident, said, "Once the plane landed, it appeared the Indigo security staff was unable to deal with the situation." He further added that if the man had made it to the cockpit "he would have taken some extreme measure".
Source : IBN
- Ramdev, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ‘politely’ decline Padma awards
- Pak Army Chief visits China, alleges India of provoking terrorism via Afghanistan
- Censor board chief Pahlaj Nihalani : Time to snip nudity on TV, web
- Census : Hindu share dips below 80%, Muslim share grows but slower
- Bihar: Say Vande Mataram or leave India, says Gopalganj MP