Shravan Krushna 7, Kaliyug Varsha 5114
Do Police throw party on festivals like Diwali,Dasara as they do for ‘Iftaar’?
CM and Home Minister also attend
Mumbai :A case has been filed against Krupashankar Singh, a leader of anti-national Congress Party for holding weapons illegally and for having unaccounted wealth etc. and his properties were confiscated. He attended ‘Iftaar’ party thrown by Mumbai Police at Haj House on 6th August. He was sitting next to the Chief Minister (CM), Pruthviraj Chavan and Home Minister, Mr. R. R. Patil. (O Hindus, please note that the Congress rulers and Police, who brand you as terrorists, invite politicians with criminal background for feast, thank them fo attending and even felicitate them. This incident shows the futility of democracy. O Hindus, establish Hindu Nation with such rulers and Police who will send accused to jail instead of giving them feast. – Editor)
Maharashtra CM and Home minister in a Iftar Party organised by Mumbai Police
It may be mentioned that Police Commissioner, Mr. Arup Patnayak thanked Krupashankar Singh for attending the party whereas Joint Police Commissioner Mr. Rajaneesh Seth felicitated him. (Are Mumbai Police, who thank one accused and felicitate him, protectors of law or law-breakers? Why a case should not be filed against Mumbai Police for the same? – Editor) 460 cartridges, without proper license, were found in the house of Krupashankar Singh when his house was raided by Mumbai Police and a case has been filed against Singh at Nirmalnagar Police Station. Even then, the absconding Mr. Krupashankar Singh was invited by Police for ‘Iftaar’ which is very surprising.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- Sanatan’s dynamic work for Nation & Dharma will be successful ! – Mahant Gurumukhdasji Udasi Maharaj
- More than 10 thousand curious visit exhibition held by Sanatan & HJS
- Sanatan & HJS welcome procession for Rajyogi Snan in traditional way !
- Sanatan Sanstha is being implicated in Govind Pansare’s murder case ! – Mr. Virendra Marathe, Trustee, Sanatan Sanstha
- Sanatan’s 7 cloth banners thrown in garbage by police & Municipal staff !