Shravan Shukla 4, Kaliyug Varsha 5114
Comments opposing proposed Anti-Faith Bill in Legislative Assembly !
Delegates comprising Rashtriy Warkari Sena, Sects, representatives of religious organisations, representatives of Jain Dharma, so also Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s (HJS) workers are requesting all Party MLAs in the State to ‘Oppose the Anti-Faith Bill’. While furnishing some more information regarding this, Haribhaktaparayan Bapu Ravkar, president of ‘Rashtriy Warkari Sena’ of Kokan Prant said, “Even now MLAs of ruling party are opposing this bill; besides editors of renowned newspapers, senior journalists too are opposing the bill very strongly. The MLAs of the ruling party have taken the stand of ‘Not to allow the bill which will be polluting the mind of the society and ruining it, to be passed.'
Mr. Shivajirao Deshmukh, Speaker of the Legislative Council, CongressThe Bill will not be passed unless all the members are being consulted. There will be discussions with Warkaris. If they have any difficulties then the Government will definitely think over them. There is a grudge that no facilities are provided to Warkari brothers; hence I will personally look into the matter. I will inquire about, what happened to 218 crores of rupees given for Pandharpur. I am myself a Warkari and I also remain in the queue to pay obeisance to my Deity.
Mr. Vinod Tawde, Leader of the Opposition, Legislative Council, BJP : Do not worry, I am sure to oppose this Bill !
Mr. Babanrao Gholap, MLA, Shivsena : Please be assured, we are certainly going to oppose this Bill.
Mr. Dhanraj Mahale, MLA, Shivsena : We oppose this Bill.
Mrs. Minaxi Patil, MLA : Our party in is opposition to this Bill. Not going to pass the Bill unless consulting all ! – Shivajirao Moghe’s reassurance
O, Hindus do the following to oppose the Law !The Assembly session of Maharashtra State has been extended for three days from 23rd to 25th July. There is a strong possibility of getting this Anti-Faith Bill passed. Yet, to stop the passing of this bill, devout Hindus can render the following service towards Dharma.
1. Local Warkaris and religious organisations can meet the local MLAs and request them to oppose the said bill. The ministers and MLAs giving a helping hand to the mission concerning Dharma also should be contacted.
2. Sending letter of protest to the Chief Minister and Social justice Minister by Fax.
Addresses of communication are given ahead
1. Mr. Pruthviraj Chavhan, Chief Minister, Mantralay, Mumbai 400032
Tel. Number : o22-22025151
Fax Number : 122-22029212
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mr. Shivajirao Moghe, Social justice Minister, Mantralay, Mumbai 400032
Tel. Number : 022-22876069
Fax Number : 022-22876463
E-mail : email@example.com
Nagpur : The proposed Anti-Faith Bill will be passed only after taking into consideration the views of all, expressed Social justice Minister Shivajirao Moghe. Delegation comprising Mr. Baba Kate of H.H. Asarambapuji’s ‘Yoga Vedant Sampraday' HaribhaktaparayanShyambuva Dhumkekar Maharaj, Mr. Madhukar Gurav of Sanatan Sanstha, Mr. Dilip Pagnis and Mr. Subhash Jhanvar of HJS met Mr. Shivajirao Moghe at Ravibhavan in Nagpur on Saturday, 21st july, demanding not to pass the Bill due to pressure from atheists.
Without studying the Anti-Faith Bill in detail, Mr. Shivajirao Moghe says1. There is still blind faith in villages. (Hindus are making mistakes due to ignorance about Dharma and for that secular Government is to be blamed. People have no education about Dharma. Therefore the remedy is to give them Dharmashikshan and not to pass such a bill instead and this anti-Hindu Congress rulers will never do it.)
2. There is some misunderstanding on your part regarding the Law; there is nothing so serious in it. (Where is question of misunderstanding the Law when the law experts themselves are putting forth the dangerous provisions in the proposed bill? There were more than 20 sections in the previous proposal. Out of them many were deleted due to the opposition from Hindus. Now also the remaining sections are harmful to Hindus; hence the law itself is anti-Hindu. Despite this fact, saying that, ‘there is nothing so serious in the law’, Mr. Moghe is misguiding the people. ! – Editor SP)