Jyehstha Krushna 10, Kaliyug Varsha 5114
Ramnathi, Ponda (Goa) : Presently, all the Hindu organisations are strangulated some way or the other. If we are to survive this onslaught, we need to have the backing of God. And hence, it is essential that the activists of Hindu organisations perform sadhana. National guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, Pujya Dr. Charudatta Pingale advised the attendees thus today.
During His speech, he quoted following incidents of harassment of Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) -
- Sanatan Sanstha and HJS have been active for the spread of Dharma right from their inception. However, they have had to face opposition from organisations that are traitors to Nation, some Hindu organisations and investigating agencies. Sanatan’s satsangs, rallies, Holy text exhibitions etc. have been refused permissions.
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabhas had to be cancelled.
- Citing the reason of Thane and Madgaon blasts, the rulers made unnecessary issue of ‘Hindu terrorism, and before any investigation was conducted, declared Sanatan guilty of the offence.
- They talked of banning ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ group of periodicals along with the Sanstha.
- The then Home minister of Goa Mr. Ravi Naik, Goa Speaker Mr. Pratapsingh Rane, Goa PWD Minister Mr. Churchill Alemao, Central Home Minister Mr. P. Chidambaram, Mr. Shantaram Naik, M.P; Mr. Jitendra Avhad, MLA, NCP and Central Agricultural Minister Mr. Sharad Pawar all spat venom against Sanatan.
- Seekers and HJS activists were pressurised by conducting repeated enquiries. Ashrams were ransacked often. Financial transactions of Sanstha were checked, seekers harassed and the Sanstha defamed.
- The seekers survived this calamity only because of God’s backing.
- The Police filed a false ‘Chapter case’ against H.H. Dr. Athavale and thus made an indecent attempt to project a great Saint like Him who is involved in an incarnate Divine mission, as a wicked person. The Sanstha was threatened. The media too defamed it. Even the constructive social activities of the Sanstha were hindered. The anti-social elements attacked Sanatan’s Ashram.
- Despite all these happenings the seekers endured everything fearlessly. They called press-conferences and lodged complaints with Human Rights Commission and Women’s’ Commission.
- While all this was happening, all the seekers of Sanatan were chanting and praying continuously. Therefore, Sanatan received God’s backing and we survived the calamity. Therefore, all the Hindu organisations must perform sadhana.
Only the Dharma abiding Hindus can establish the Hindu Nation ! - Mr. Pradeep Khemka, HJS
Mr. Pradip Khemka, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
While talking on how to establish the Hindu Nation, Mr. Pradeep Khemka of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti said, the task of establishment of the Hindu Nation requires an intellect that can analyze a situation so as to be able to judge the situation precisely and take appropriate steps from broader perspectives. Abiding by Dharma, meaning performing sadhana develops the analyzing ability of the intellect; hence, Hindus should abide by Dharma. Only when an individual who is attracted to the moral (spiritual) ideals leads a pure morally binding (spiritual) life, meaning if he is abiding by Dharma, he becomes effective. When the leaders and their followers try to bring about an effective and expansive change, they are successful only when they when they have a true (spiritual) inspiration. Only if Hindus are inspired to lead a Dharma abiding life, the Dharmakarya of establishing the Hindu Nation will be successful.