Nasik (Maharashtra): Mr. Aphale provided information about Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s book on ‘Love Jihad’. He said, “Hindustan is being attacked a number of times by external forces, this is known to us. Without the use of any weapons Hindu Dharma is being subjected to attacks without the use of any weapon – ‘Love Jihad’ is another example of such an attack. To understand the meaning of ‘Love Jihad’ and what it represents, everyone should purchase Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s book on ‘Love Jihad’ and study it.” He made this appeal to all those present on this occasion.
He was speaking on the topic ‘Arya Chanakya’s Biography and Work’ as part of a lecture series in memory of Prof. Mr. Yeshwantrao Kelkar organised by Ashwamedh Prabhodini. On this occasion he also released the ‘Sanatan Almanac 2012’. This lecture series is being held in recreation hall of Purushottam English School, Bitco Girls High School between 15 to 20 November. Mr. Sharad Morekar – Head of the lecture series, Mr. Namdev Adhav – Director of Ashwamedh Prabhodini and his associates provided invaluable help in the release of Sanatan Almanac and Sanatan’s books.
Applaudable effort of providing proper information about Hindu Dharma through the medium of Sanatan Almanac ! – Renowned Kirtankar Mr. Charudutt Aphale
Righteous Hindu writer Mr. Sameer Darekar felicitated
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
- Nandurbar (Maharashtra) : Devout Hindus make a resolve to protect Goumata and temples
- Video : Cummins India and HJS undertake a joint drive for prevention of harm caused due to crackers
- Ernakulam, Kerala : HJS activists participate in a programme to create awareness on Love Jihad
- Gujarat’s Review of HJS actvities in the month of September 2014
- Shiv Sena and BJP MPs promise to raise Hindu issues in Parliament – outcome of visit by HJS representation