Kartik Shukla Shashti ,Kaliyug Varsha 5113
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a samai (an oil lamp)
Dignitaries performing opening ceremony of ‘Telugu Sanatan Panchang 2012′
Bhagyanagar: Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by HJS of 2011-12 season has begun in Andhra Pradesh. This time the sabha was held in the city’s one of the active place, Ramanthapur. With the help from few devout Hindus help, the sabha was organised in Shubham Gardens on 30th October Sunday at 5 PM.
Pujyashri Swami Paripurnananda Saraswatiji from Kakinada came as a chief guest and spoke about the malpractices of so called modern culture and its impacts on divine Hindu culture. Another chief guest BJP’s state spokesperson Mr. NVSS Prabhakar briefed on the Hindu unity and the efforts we should take in this scenario.
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s Mr. Chetan Janardan compared the ancient and modern Hindu society and gave several examples of attacks on Hindus. Sanatan Sanstha’s Mrs. Soumya Kudaravalli spoke about the importance of Hindu Dharma and explained the activities taken by the sanstha towards this.
500 devout Hindus were present for Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
The sabha was attended by 500 devout Hindus having different mother-tongues such as Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Hindi. Some of them approached the HJS before the Sabha and asked to do Seva with the members. The auto rickshaw announcements, Local TV cable ads, Posters, Pamphlets and individual efforts from devout Hindus all these made this small town sabha successful.
Mr. Nilkanth Naik gave details of the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti activities. Mrs. Padma Janardan briefed about pro-Hindu periodical Sanatan Prabhat. Ms. Gayatri anchored the sabha.
- Elect only patriots for governing this country ! – Shriman Niranjan Pranavaswarupi Shri. Guddeleeshwar Mahaswamiji, Hosaritti, Haveri
- Although the Government is pro-Hindu, Hindus need to be alert and united ! – advocate Sanjeev Punalekar
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Padaghe-Panvel (Maharashtra)
- Pune : Review meeting after HJS’ Dharmajagruti Sabha
- The world will turn immoral if Hindu Dharma is not protected! – Sri Sri Vinayakanand Swamiji