Alamner (Maharashtra): Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha has been organised at Alamner on Maharashtra Day i.e., May 1st. In this regard, at a meeting with Pro-Hindu organisations and proud Hindus, everyone expressed a desire to participate in the Sabha and also spontaneously participated in the meeting. The advertisement of the Sabha was done in the city as well as nearly villages. Using a projector, people are being shown different types of aggression on Hindus, clutches of ‘Love Jihad’, and videos of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha. In the city advertisements are being done through the medium of leaflets, hoardings, and banners. A number of meetings have been organised at various groups, Agriculture committee, banks, etc., for inviting people to the Sabha. The Samiti activists also informed that very soon advertisements will also be done through posters pasted on walls.
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Protest against Anti faith bill
Maharashtra (India) government is about to pass an anti Hindu bill. This draconian law that allows govt. to arrest without bail and initiate criminal proceedings against devotees and saints.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
- Karnataka : Press conference for Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha scheduled at Suratkal !
- Appeal to devout Hindus : Participate in organization of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabhas
- HJS to conduct Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Ponda, Goa on 9 Nov
- Goa Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha : Hindu unity kindled the spark of ‘Hindutva’ for establishment of Hindu Rashtra
- Anti-social elements damage banners of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha : one banner stolen and another torn off !