Katras (Jharkhand): Today, celebration of religious festivals is done in a perverted manner. There are many improper things carried out by Hindus in such festivals like worshipping of ‘asattvik’ idol, gambling in the pandal, joining immersion process in drunken state, dancing on indecent film songs etc. Will such acts draw the grace of God on Hindus? This is happening due to lack of ‘Dharmashikshan’ among Hindus. In the present difficult times, when Dharma is on decline, Hindus should get educated in matters related to ‘Dharmashikshan’ so as to maintain their existence. Following ‘Dharmacharan’ by getting themselves trained in ‘Dharmashikshan’ can help Hindus to re-build a competent Hindu Nation. Let us all resolve to give our maximum time to attain this goal. The above appeal was made by Mr. Pradip Khemka of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while addressing Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held recently on behalf of HJS on Rajbadi Maidan. Many local eminent personalities and members of Katras royal family attended the ‘sabha’ including about 650 devout Hindus.
Mr. Chittaranjan Sural of Sanatan Sanstha, Varanasi explained in detail various activities related to spread of spirituality undertaken by the ‘Sanstha’. He told about the work done by Swami Vivekanand, Subhashchandra Bose for protection of Nation and Dharma and created enthusiasm among Hindus and motivated them to join such activities.
Mr. Vaibhav Aphale of Dainik Sanatan Prabhat, a fiery pro-Hindu periodical was felicitated on the occasion. While expressing his thoughts, Mr. Aphale explained about how the fearless journalism of Sanatan was boldly writing about attacks on Hindu Dharma and prevention of denigration of Dharma. Mr. Gururaj Prabhu explained about the activities undertaken by HJS.
1. Pujya Sureshashram swami from Kanko was to first attend the ‘Dharma-sabha’ but he could not come at the last minute due to some work; therefore, a photograph of H. H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj was placed on the chair to be occupied by swamiji and ‘aarti’ was performed. Many devout Hindus got different spiritual experiences like getting fragrance, feeling peaceful, experiencing God’s presence etc. in the ‘sabha’. The royal family of Katras had arranged for meals of HJS activists.
2. Local devout Hindus helped in prior preparations of the ‘sabha’ as also in winding up job.
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- Anti-social elements damage banners of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha : one banner stolen and another torn off !
- Goa Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha : Hindu unity kindled the spark of ‘Hindutva’ for establishment of Hindu Rashtra
- HJS to conduct Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Ponda, Goa on 9 Nov
- Karnataka : Press conference for Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha scheduled at Suratkal !
- Appeal to devout Hindus : Participate in organization of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabhas