It is our duty towards Dharma to follow ‘Dharmacharan’ ! – Mr. Manoharsheth Bhoir
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
Uran (Maharashtra): We should be proud of our Dharma and our culture. It is our duty towards Dharma to follow ‘Dharmacharan’. Our Dharma is under attack through different media. We Hindus will now forget about our caste, creed, party and post etc. and oppose the various attacks. The above appeal was made by Mr. Manoharsheth Bhoir in the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held recently on the grounds of Sree Shanteshwaridevi Temple at New Sheva. The ‘sabha’ was organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and was attended by about 200 devout Hindus.
Dr. Uday Dhuri of HJS and Mrs. Nandini Surve of Sanatan Sanstha also expressed their fiery thoughts in the ‘sabha’. Mr. Yogesh Thakur presented a review of HJS activities. The ‘sabha’ was compeered by Mr. Alhad Malgaonkar and was concluded with singing of ‘Vande Mataram’ by Miss Shilpa Uthale and Miss Ramani Gadkari.
1. Mr. Shailesh Ramchandra Bhoir, New Sheva – The activities undertaken by you have appealed to me very much. Hindus should be imparted ‘Dharmashikshan’ in Hindu temples like followers of other religions are trained in matters related to their Dharma.
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- Media and Congress leaders display hostility toward statements by Sou. Lata Dhavalikar
- Wife doing right thing by propagating Hindu Dharma : Deepak Dhavalikar
- First Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Kanyakumari district
- Hindu organisations protest against refused permission to Dhamrasabha at Nagar
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held successfully at Margao