Magh Krushna Panchami, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
Hindus must resolve to establish a Hindu Nation ! – Bharatacharya S. G. Shevade
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
Prof. Shevade lighted the lamp. Vedamurti Shri. Shripad Joshi and his group recited ‘veda-mantras’. Mr. Sudhanshu Joshi, a representative of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ was felicitated on the occasion. The ‘sabha’ was compeered by Mrs. Rhutuja Nate and Mr. Mahesh Mulik and was concluded with singing of ‘Vande Mataram’ by Mrs. Savita Lele.
Be prepared for establishment of Hindu Nation ! – Mr. Abhay Vartak
Hindu Nation is necessary for Hindus to live with self-respect ! – Mr. Ramesh Shinde
1. Mr. Rocky Hindustani, the city-coordinator of Bajarang Dal was so much inspired with the resplendent speech of Mr. Abhay Vartak that he presented flowers and felicitated Mr. Vartak.
2. VCD showing recording of the program held on IBN Lokmat in which the Editor, Mr. Nikhil Wagle of the channel had tried to bully Mr. Vartak and the brave reply given by Mr. Vartak was shown during the ‘sabha’.
Prof. Shevade’s statements
Bharatacharya S. G. Shevade praising Mr. Abhay Vartak, Sanatan Sanstha
Bomb shells were fired through the speakers who spoke before me. Two valiant warriors spoke before me so fearlessly. Many speakers like them have been prepared by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and Sanatan Sanstha.
Reg. Sanatan Prabhat ….
People spend thousands of rupees on unwanted things; but they should subscribe to ‘Sanatan Prabhat’. Read this daily newspaper throughout the year only for Rs. 900/-. Those who deliver Sanatan’s issues do not take any salary or commission. The news published in ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ is not published in any other daily newspaper.
Reg. Sanatan Sanstha….
Sanatan Sanstha’s mission is expansive. Dr. Jayant Athavale is carrying on the mission just like our Guru. There are highly educated people in this ‘Sanstha’. Its seekers are holding high posts wherever they are working. Hundreds of youth with their families stay in the ‘sanstha’ as seekers.They do not expect any material gains from the ‘sanstha’ nor the ‘sanstha’ expects anything from them in return. I have visited both the ‘ashrams’ of Sanatan at Devad, Panvel and at Ramnathi (Goa). The discipline observed there is commendable. You will always notice modesty among Sanatan seekers.
Other Dignitaries attending the program
Source: Daily sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
- Jihadi training module busted in Chirang
- Making false accusations against Sanatan is a part of opposition by evil powers, to the good work being done by the organization ! – Virendra Marathe, Trustee, Sanatan Sanstha
- Adv. Punalekar foils the ploy of ‘Times Now’ to compare Sanatan with Raza Academy
- Assam threatened by illegal Muslim immigrants : Sarbananda Sonowal
- We Now Have Concrete Proof for Love Jihad