Magh Shukla Chaturdashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
‘Valentine’s Day’ should be permanently banished ! – Mr. Durgesh Parulkar
Mr. Durgesh Parulkar
Mrs. Manali Naik of Sanatan Sanstha and Dr. Uday Dhuri of HJS also addressed the ‘sabha’. Mr. Harish Worlikar, the Dy. Chief of Shiv Sena for Worli Constituency, the other Dy. chief Mr. Suryakant Koli, Dy. Chief of its Branch Mr. Vijay Nekal, Mrs. Sheetal Aroskar, sub-zonal organizer of MNS and Mr. Nagesh Madavi of Hindu Rashtrasena were the other dignitaries attending the ‘sabha’.
1. Sixteen devout Hindus were inspired with the guidance of the speakers and became subscribers of a Hindu periodical Sanatan Prabhat
2. Mr. Arvind Bhosale said that such meeting should be held again in Worli
3. A review meeting for those interested in joining ‘Dharma-karya’ has been arranged on 18th February at 7.00 p.m. in Hanuman Mandir.
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- Keralite Nuns involvment in Child Trafficking revealed
- Attacks on Hindus during the period – 7th to 20th…
- Mumbai High Court : Takes serious note of proofs submitted…
- Pakistan arrests 25 Indian fishermen for allegedly trespassing into territory
- Message from (H.H.) Dr Jayant Athavale on the occasion of…