From Our Correspondent
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
Raichur (Karnataka): A Hindu Dharmajaagruti sabha was held here on Sunday 13 Feb 2011, at Vaalakat grounds. The Sabha began on time at 5 PM with the blowing of the conch and recitation of Vedic Mantras. The meet was blessed with the august presence of Sanatan’ saint His Holiness Rajendra Shinde who inaugurated the meet by lighting the lamp. The Sabha was attended by 1200 devout Hindus.
Congress’s partial treatment of Muslims is the main cause for the Muslim terrorist activities in India ! – Sri Siddhalinga Swami, Karuneshvara Math, Andolaa, Karnataka
File cases against corrupt politicians, convict them for the crime of betraying the nation and oust them from politics ! – Mr. Mohan Gouda, Karnataka spokesperson, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.
O Hindus, live righteous lives and follow Hindu Dharma ! – Ms. Sphurti Benakanavari, Sanatan Sanstha
The meeting concluded with the unanimous passing of a number of resolutions to strengthen Hindus and righteousness.
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- Chopda : More than 900 devout Hindus attend Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
- Local Administration creates obstacles in holding Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Bijapur
- A trumpet of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha resounded at Vijaypur (Karnataka)
- ‘In order to ensure secure life, conduct as per Dharma and culture is a must !’ – Pujya (Miss) Swati Khadye, Sanatan Sanstha
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held successfully at Pandharpur (Maharashtra)