Magh Shukla Dashami, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
Vehicle Rally in Wadha
Initially the ‘Dharma Dhwaj’ was worshipped by reciting Vedic mantras. Next Sri Krishna’s ‘shlok’ was recited and with the blowing of conch the vehicle rally started from the local Kesarimal School. The rally passed through Shivaji Chowk, Pawde Nursing Home, Pratapnagar, Nagaji Maharaj Mandir, Bhavanimata Mandir, Ramnagar, Bus Depot road, Shastri Chowk, Bajaj Chowk, Arvi Naka, Dhuniwale Math and finally concluded at Kesarimal School with the recital of ‘Sarvatra Sukhina Santu…’ During the rally an appeal to participate in the Sabha was made to all people.
1. All vehicles in the rally adorned saffron flags.
2. During the rally the Dharma Dhwaj was worshipped at 5 places.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- ‘In order to ensure secure life, conduct as per Dharma and culture is a must !’ – Pujya (Miss) Swati Khadye, Sanatan Sanstha
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held successfully at Pandharpur (Maharashtra)
- A trumpet of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha resounded at Vijaypur (Karnataka)
- Local Administration creates obstacles in holding Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Bijapur
- Chopda : More than 900 devout Hindus attend Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha