Hurting Saints is like hurting God ! – H. H. Murugrajendra Mahaswamiji
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
Gokak (Karnataka):Dharma is going away from us because we have left Dharma. Hurting Saints is like hurting God Himself. Lack of unity among Hindus was responsible for attacks on this country in the past. ‘Ram-rajya’ will be established and Dharma will be protected only if Hindus unite. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti has undertaken a mission like Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. The above guidance was given by H. H. Murugrajendra Mahaswamiji of ‘Shunya Sampadan Mutt’. He addressed Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) on the grounds of Mayur School.
The ‘sabha’ which was held in Kannada language, was also addressed by Miss Sphurti Benkanwari of Sanatan Sanstha and Mr. Mohan Gauda of HJS. The ‘sabha’ began with lighting of lamp and recitation of ‘Veda-mantras’ by Guruji and his group from Sri Hemkoteshwar Vedapathashala, Gokak. Compeering of the ‘sabha’ was done by Mr. Vaibhav Mangaonkar and Swayamprakash Bankapur. Mrs. Natasha Menasinkai of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ was felicitated on the occasion. The ‘sabha’ was attended by about 2500 devout Hindus.
Sanatan seekers are achieving rapid spiritual progress only due to Srikrushna’s grace ! – Miss Sphurti Benkanwari, Sanatan Sanstha
Dharma-sabha conducted to protect Dharma and Nation ! – Mr. Mohan Gauda, HJS
2. In the ‘sabha’, homage was paid to the devotees who lost their life in the stampede at Sabrimalai.
3. A Muslim couple also attended the ‘sabha’. (Will Hindus dare to attend a meeting held by Muslims? – Editor SP)
4. There were about 100 devout Hindus waiting after the ‘sabha’ to have discussions with the speakers.
5. In a meeting of devout Hindus held after the ‘sabha’, Mrs. Sridevi Tadkod, BJP chief for 3 talukas said, “Your seekers had invited me for satsangs on number of occasions; but I thought that this satsang would also be like any other satsang of different ‘Sampradayas’ and I did not attend; but today, I realized the extent of loss it had been for me by not attending satsangs. It was appealed in the ‘sabha’ to allocate at least 1 hour for Dharma everyday; but I will try to give 5 hours every day.”
6. A teacher of Government College and another teacher from a Government School said, “You explained about Sacchar Commission’s report. We get cheques of Rs. 5000/- for every Muslim student every month. Once, 5-6 Muslim students were smoking in the class-room behind the closed doors. Can we hold agitation for the same?”
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- National Gallery of Victoria displaying Lord Krishna
- Hindu Aikya Sammelam organised to make society active towards the cause of Nation & Dharma
- Land Encroachment rampant in Mallapuram by Islamists and Christians
- NIA special cell to monitor terror chatter on internet
- Bangladesh in turmoil, must stop persecuting Hindus: Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard