Poush Shukla Chaturthi, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
Do not feel ashamed to call yourself a Hindu ! – H. B. P. Dinesh Maharaj Joshi Jejurikar
From Left: Dr. Uday Dhuri; H.B.P. Dinesh Maharaj Joshi Jejurikar; Mrs. Manali Naik
The ‘sabha’ began with blowing of conch followed with recitation of ‘Veda-mantras. H. B. P. Dinesh Maharaj Joshi Jejruikar lighted lamp. Mr. Sandip Gawandi presented an overview of activities undertaken by HJS all over the world towards protection of Dharma. Mrs. Manali Naik made an appeal to Hindus to unite and increase their spiritual strength.
Dr. Uday Dhuri of HJS said, “The Government wants to have control over Hindu temples. HJS took initiative and set up ‘Mandir Mahasangh’. Now, we will not hand over a single temple to the Government. The policy of secularism has been detrimental for Hindus; therefore, establishment of Hindu Nation is inevitable.” A follow up meeting of devout Hindus will be held at Sri Sai Mandir, Malpa Dongri No. 3, Mahakali Road, Andheri (East) at 7.00 p.m.
Dignitaries who attended the ‘sabha’
H. B. P. Dinesh Maharaj Joshi Jejurikar’s words about Sanatan Sanstha
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- A trumpet of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha resounded at Vijaypur (Karnataka)
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held successfully at Pandharpur (Maharashtra)
- Local Administration creates obstacles in holding Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Bijapur
- Chopda : More than 900 devout Hindus attend Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
- ‘In order to ensure secure life, conduct as per Dharma and culture is a must !’ – Pujya (Miss) Swati Khadye, Sanatan Sanstha