The Most lucky persons get birth in the Sanatan Hindu Dharma! – Mr. Pramod Jha
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
Dhanbad (Jharkhand): The great sages and personalities were born in Bharat and they have thought about the welfare of the Humanity than any other personalities in the World. But today we don’t have knowledge about it. Today also persons of other faith think that ‘Hindus can do anything with the Spiritual power while living in Bharat’. The persons who get birth in Hindu Dharma are most lucky on the Earth. The above words were spoken by Mr. Pramod Jha, RSS and Main secretary of All India Journalist Council. He was addressing in the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti at Hirapur. The Sabha was attended by 350 devout Hindus.
Mr. Jha further said, “We should celebrate our new year on Chaitra Shukla Pratipada as per Hindu Dharma. But due to blind following of Westerners, we celebrate New Year on 1st January and give greetings of New Year to all. Today we do not have pride about our Hindu culture. The inflation is touching sky due to attraction and demand of imported items and goods. To change this situation, it is necessary for Hindus to follow the path shown by Hindu Dharma.”
At this time, Mr. Chittaranjan Sural of Sanatan Sanstha spoke about pathetic situation of Hindus. To change this situation, Hindus should do Vyashti (Personal) and Samashti (Collective) Spiritual practice. Spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti Mr. Pradeep Khemka said, “Forthcoming time is very hard and Hindus should unite and become active to protect Hindu Dharma.”
Mr. Ranjit Singh, Representative of Staunch Pro-Hindu Monthly ‘Sanatan Prahat’ was felicitated in the Dharmasabha. Mr. Gopal Singh briefed present Hindus about the activities of HJS. The Sabha was compeered by Ms. Praniti Singh and Ms. Mahima.
1. Some devout Hindus of age of 70-80 years were also present
2. Some Hindu youth was making mockery at the venue of Dharmasabha. (Now it is time for Hindus to ‘do or die’. In such grave situation, ‘Hindus only by birth’ making mockery of Dharmasabha are deserved to be killed by Jihadi Terrorists! – Editor SP)
Local Newspapers gave enough coverage to the news of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
The Press Conference was held before Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha. It was attended by 24 Media persons from various newspapers and media channels. All these Media persons gave proper coverage to the news about Dharmasabha. A daily named ‘Hindusthan’ do not print news about Hindus, but this time the same daily gave importance to the coverage of Dharmasabha. ‘News Eleven’ media channel broadcasted news about Dharmasabha.
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Grave sins of Congress are driving India to doom!
Highest sins of the Congress which is taking the country to Hell and of all political parties who are doing nothing about it but just letting that happen !
- Hindu Unification rally at Ambad (Dist. Jalna)
- Everyone should try to do Dharmajagruti ! – 1008 Shri Mahant Tapomurty Adhyatma Dnyan Shiromani Paramhans Satguru Venabharati Maharaj
- Why is Govt. cuddling Pakistan instead of teaching them a lesson ? – Sanjay Raut, MP, Shiv Sena
- Jain Sectarians’ silent protest march against ban on ‘Santhara’
- Intense agitation to be staged if proposed program of Pakistan is not cancelled ! – HJS