Defamation of Hindu Saints by ITC’s ‘Bingo Mad Angles’ stopped

Ashwin Shuddha Dwadashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5112

O Hindus, Let us pay gratitude towards the God for giving us the success. ITC Ltd. has stopped defamatory advt. of Bingo Mad Angles due to protest by devout Hindus.

E-mail sent by a devout Hindu to ITC Ltd.

From: Shivam
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 10:38 AM
Subject: PROTEST AGAINST DEFAMATION MADE BY YOUR FOOD DEPTT.

To – Bingo Food Dept. / ITC Food Dept. – Managers / Directors

Namaskar,

Please refer your recent TV Advt. titled 'Compass vale Baba' for Bingo Mad Angles product.

This is to inform you that contents under this ad has hurt our religious sentiments, as pure defamation of our Hindi saint Pujya Baba Ramdev

I, am from Hindu Dharma and Saints in our religion provide guidance and discipline for obtaining ultimate truth (Moksha)

Not the earthly object like Gold, Silver, Money etc. which you've shown in your ad. The TV Advt. of Bingo Mad Angles — is a cruel mockery of Yoga and Hindu Saint.

We strongly protest against the policy of ITC of intentionally defaming Hindu Saints and Yoga

We request immediate stop and dis-continue broadcasting of such 'Compass…' titled advt on TV and Media. You're requested to please stop broadcasting this asvt., else all Hindus shall protest strongly.

Awaiting Needful,

SHIVAM  , Archana .
(Proud to be hindus )
RAJASTHAN

Reply by ITC Ltd. – Broadcasting of defamatory advt. to be stopped