Table of contents
DDFAO measures the body’s electrical activity, actually using the same principles used in the well-known EEG and ECG machines. However, instead of focusing just on the brain or heart activities, DDFAO applies the technique to the entire body, to record an ElectroSomatoGram (or ESG).
The equipment that comprises the DDFAO kit is:
1. A measuring device, placed in a plastic box.
2. Six electrodes:
A. Two self-adhesive electrodes placed on the forehead
B. Two plaques for the palms and
C. Two plaques for the soles of the feet
3. A computer to run the software
The electrodes are taped to the person’s hands, feet and forehead. Then, a very low electric current is passed through the body of the person, thereby measuring the body’s electrical activity. By running various algorithms, the readings are finally displayed on a computer in a graphical format.
We are all aware that there are various functional systems such as the circulatory system, the respiratory system, the digestive system etc. in the body of a person. In addition there is a subtle energy system, the Kundalini system, which provides energy to the physical body and the subtle body. All systems except the energy system can be seen upon dissection of a human body. However, those with an advanced sixth sense can visualise the Kundalini system too. Just as the other systems have their centres, for example, the centre of the circulatory system is the heart; this energy system also has subtle centres which are called chakrās. There are seven Kundalini chakrās which are responsible for providing subtle energy to the various corresponding organs and functions of the individual.
|Chakra No.||Kundalini Chakra||Body organs related to Kundalini chakra||Associated quality|
|1.||Mūlādhār||Reproductive organs, urinary bladder, large intestine and prostate||-|
|2.||Swādhishthan||Pancreas, small intestine, kidney and sexual organs||Carnal desire|
|3.||Manīpūr||Liver, gall bladder, spleen, stomach||Likes and dislikes|
|4.||Anāhat||Heart, lungs, thymus, circulatory system||Yearning|
|5.||Vishuddha||Thyroid, throat, vocal chords and alimentary track||Worldly and spiritual emotions|
|6.||Ādnyā||Front part of brain, pituitary gland, left eye, nose, ear and nervous system||Concentration|
|7.||Sahasrār||Rear part of brain, pineal gland and right eye||Experience of the God Principle|
Thus, the upper four chakrās are associated with spiritual growth and the lower three chakrās are associated with worldly likes and dislikes.
|Name coming up
in the reading
The relation between the colours in the charts of the seven Kundalini chakrās and the numerical values of readings, as well as the information available therein about the activity of the chakrās is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Color||Numerical value||Activity|
|1.||Red||+61 to + 100||Severe over-activity|
|2.||Yellow||+21 to +60||Medium over-activity|
|3.||Green||-20 to + 20||Normal activity|
|4.||Light Blue||-21 to -40||Mild inactivity|
|5.||Medium Blue||-41 to -60||Medium inactivity|
|6.||Dark Blue||-61 to -100||Sever inactivity|
The following is a typical graphical format displayed with readings of the chakrās.
Each bar displays a reading that is related to one of the seven chakrās of the Kundalini spiritual energy system. For example, bar number 1 on the x-axis denotes the status of the Mūlādhār-chakra, while bar number 7 on the right denotes the status of the Crown chakra or the Sahasrār-chakra.
- Subjects would avoid any intake of food for at least three hours before the experiment.
- Common precautions were taken before applying electrodes, such as cleaning and drying the palms, the soles and the forehead of the subjects.
- Care was taken to ensure that no metallic object was in or on the body of the subjects like a pacemaker, prosthesis, intra-uterine copper device (Contraceptive device), rings, bangles, wrist watches, etc.
- Care was taken to ensure that objects of daily use like pendants, any thread used as a spiritual healing remedy were removed. However, those ornaments or objects that were there on the body at the time of the baseline reading were maintained throughout the experiment.
This refers to various symptoms like headache, body ache, indigestion, stomach ache, etc. that are not alleviated by medicines. However, they are alleviated by spiritual healing remedies. Other examples are loss of consciousness, sudden loss of vision, hearing impairment, loss of speech, rigidity of body, difficulty in breathing, severe weakness without any physical labour, etc. Here medical examination and tests are found to be normal. Again, the symptoms disappear after doing spiritual healing remedies. In such cases, the symptoms in the affected person are not due to any physical or mental illness.
Problems like lack of confidence, irritability, severe bout of anger triggered by trivial events, lack of enthusiasm, ideas of suicide without any cause, etc. can also be due to negative energy distress. These are also alleviated by spiritual healing remedies alone.
Problems like inability to make decisions, difficulty in thinking, and sudden increase in the number of mistakes in daily activities, etc. can be due to negative energy distress.
These are readings taken by DDFAO denoting the state of the seven Kundalini chakrās before exposing the subject to the set of the two stimuli, such as consuming non-vegetarian food and vegetarian food.
Readings after exposing the subject to the individual stimulus
After being exposed to the stimulus, the first reading is taken. This shows the extent to which the person was impacted by the stimulus. Likewise the duration taken to come back to normal is another factor that helps us understand the extent of impact that the stimulus had on the subject. For this reason, readings of the patient were taken every few hours after the experiment.
The first scanning test was done after a minimum period of one hour and a maximum of four hours after exposing the subject to either of the two stimuli, such as consuming non-vegetarian food and vegetarian food. For example, in the given table readings A1, A2, A3 etc. were taken at regular intervals until these readings with scanning equipment were closer to baseline values.
The state of the seven Kundalini chakrās is denoted numerically by the DDFAO equipment in the form of 2 digit numbers having ‘+’ or ‘-’ signs. The effect of consuming non-vegetarian food and vegetarian food on the state of the seven Kundalini chakrās is apparent from the change in corresponding figures. Where the baseline reading of a chakra was a + number or - number which is 30 or less in value, a change of 5 or more was considered ‘significant change’. Where the baseline reading of a chakra was + or - number which is 31 or more, a change of 10 or more was considered a ‘striking change’.
Criteria for return to baseline state after exposure to the individual stimulus
- No striking change in the baseline reading and the reading done after consuming non-vegetarian food and vegetarian food.
- Attaining the state where among the readings of the seven Kundalini chakrās at least readings of four chakrās show no striking change.
- Baseline state was considered to have been attained when both the above criteria were met. At that time, the chakrās were considered to have come back to baseline state and the experiment was concluded, e.g., the A6 (last) reading in the above table.
The following is a graphical representation of the DDFAO readings of a seeker, Mr. DG, after he had consumed non-vegetarian food. We can see that the graphs of the readings corresponding to the upper four chakrās (depicted in yellow colour) and the lower three chakrās (depicted in grey colour) have moved in the same direction.
What is the spiritual science underlying this observation?Subtle section:
- The lower three chakrās are predominant in the Absolute Fire Principle (Tēj-tattva) while the upper four chakrās are predominant in the Absolute Air Principle (Vāyū-tattva).
- Thus, they are sagun-nirgun (More of sagun than nirgun) and nirgun-sagun (More of nirgun than sagun) respectively.
- As we go up from the Mūlādhār-chakra to the Manīpūr-chakra the proportion of the Absolute Fire Principle increases.
- The lower three chakrās are inert, that is, gross; while the upper four chakrās are subtle.
- The lower three chakrās are predominantly associated with changes at the level of the physical body.
- As we move up from the Manīpūr-chakra, the proportion of the Absolute Fire Principle decreases and that of the Absolute Air Principle increases. Hence these upper chakrās influence the subtle body – the mind and the intellect.
The following is an example of the questions we asked our subtle-knowledge section seekers:
In the experiment to study the effect of consuming non-vegetarian and vegetarian food, one seeker took 26 hours and 56 minutes to return to baseline level after consuming non-vegetarian food. The same seeker took 44 hours and 31 minutes to return to baseline level after consuming vegetarian food. Another seeker took 6 hours 45 minutes to return to baseline level after consuming non-vegetarian food and 2 hours 25 minutes to return to baseline level after consuming vegetarian food. What is the reason for this difference seen in these two seekers, both without spiritual distress?
The answers obtained through an advanced sixth sense shed light on what goes on in the spiritual dimension in response to day-to-day actions such as consuming food. That gave us a lot of insight on the spiritually correct lifestyle.
We will be sharing this with you in our series of articles on these experiments.