Note - Look at the image for some time and try
to experience the spiritual bliss.
If you experience something, please write to us. Click here to mail us.
Note - The idol is of white color because in Kaliyug
Lord Ganesh is of Dhumravarna means of white color.
The founder of Sanatan Sanstha, H.H. Dr Jayant Balaji Athavale has commented as 'Art not for the sake of Art, but for God Realisation'. Sanatan's seeker of the Sculpture section Shri Gurudas Khandeparkar through his tireless efforts for two years has made a satvic idol of Ganesh. In order that maximum Ganesh principle be attracted in this idol, it has been made after the study of ancient science of idol making and subtle vibrations. As the design of the idol here is after the study of subtle vibrations, means from which part,organ,ornament or carving of the idol will Ganesh principle emanate, the idol has become very much filled with satva principle. The Ganesh devotee will get the real benefit of spiritual practice after worship of such an idol.
Thousands of seekers have experienced actual Lord Ganesh sitting in place of the idol.
There is 28.3 % Ganesh principle in this idol and this idol has crossed the amazing limit of operation at the level of divine consciousness in the Kaliyug. (In Kaliyug, maximum of 30% Ganesh principle can be present in an idol. There is a maximum of 2% Ganesh principle in the good looking idols available in the market. - Editor)
Sanatan Sanstha has made arrangments for taking visit of idol and get spiritual experience after circumbulation in all the districts of Maharashtra.This opportunity has been availed of in large proportion and as of date lakhs of Ganesh devotees have circumbulated and got spiritual experiences.
Many have got spiritual experiences of very high order after circumbulation and have given in writing.
This Ganesh idol is available at some districts of Maharashtra
and Goa. Ganesh devotees can make use of this opportunity. Please write us if
you are interested to see this idol physically and experience spiritual bliss.
Click here to mail us.
Some spiritual experiences about idols sculpted by other
idol makers in accordance with the sattvik picture of Lord Ganesh created by
A. 'We make several idols of Lord Ganesh every year. One year I accepted to make an idol as per the picture of Lord Ganesh published by Sanatan Sanstha as an opportunity to master a new skill. I perceived something significantly different when making this idol. I felt as if I were making an ancient Ganesh idol. When making this idol and after doing it, several people looked at this idol as a unique one.' - Mr. Vilas Manjrekar, Majgaon, Taluka Savantvadi, Sindhudurg district, Maharashtra
B. Impressed by the idol, a Catholic clicked its photograph for his personal collection after paying obeisance to the idol.
1. Entire idol: Omkar, the unmanifest (nirgun) principle
2. Trunk: It is a popular belief that an idol with the tip of the trunk pointing towards the right and left are called right-sided and left-sided idols respectively; however this is not the case. One should not decide whether the idol is right-sided or left-sided depending upon which side the trunk is directed. It should be decided depending on the direction in which the initial curve of the trunk points. If the initial curve of the trunk in a Ganesh idol points towards the right and the tip of the trunk points towards the left yet the idol should be considered a rightsided idol. The reason for this is that, the initial curve of the trunk pointing towards the right indicates that the right (that is Sun) channel (nadi) of Ganapati is active.
2.1 Right-sided trunk: An idol of Ganapati with the trunk curved towards the right is called dakshinmurti or dakshinabhimukhi murti (the idol facing the south). Dakshin means the southern direction or the right side. The southern direction leads to the region of Lord Yama (Yamalok), the deity of death while the right side belongs to the Surya nadi (Sun channel). One who is able to face the direction of the region of Yama is powerful
2.2 Left-sided trunk: An idol of Ganapati with the trunk curved towards the left is called Vamamukhi. Vam means the northern direction or the left side. The Chandra nadi (Moon channel) is situated to the left. It bestows tranquility. Besides, since the northern direction is spiritually favourable and bestows Bliss (Anand), mostly the Vamamukhi Ganapati is worshipped. It is worshipped ritualistically in the usual manner.
3. Modak (a sweet delicacy)
3.1 'Moda' means Bliss (Anand) and 'ka' means a small part. So, modak is a small part of Bliss. A modak is shaped like a coconut, that is it is like the cavity 'kha' in the Brahmarandhra. When the kundalini (spiritual energy) reaches the 'kha' cavity, the spiritual experience of Bliss is obtained. The modak held in the hand signifies Bliss endowing energy.
3.2 'The modak symbolises spiritual knowledge (dnyan): hence it is also called dnyanmodak. Initially it seems that spiritual knowledge is little (the tip of the modak represents this); but as one starts studying Spirituality, one realises its vastness (the base of the modak symbolises this.) A modak is sweet in taste. The Bliss acquired through spiritual knowledge too is like that.'
4. Goad (ankush) : Destroyer of the energies which are harmful to the mission of acquisition of spiritual knowledge and Bliss.
5. Noose (pash): Worldly bondage. The noose wielded by Ganapati signifies that He will tie the noose around negative entities and take them away.
6. Serpent wound around the waist: The universal kundalini (spiritual energy)
7. Hood of the serpent: Activated (jagrut) spiritual energy
8. Rat: The rat which represents the raja component is within the control of Ganapati.