1. Hon'ble President of India,
2. Hon'ble Prime Minister,
3. Ministry of Home Affairs
4. Ministry of Defence
Subject : Deportation of Bangladeshi Infiltrators and Rehabilitation of Bodo Hindus in their original place
In the Indian state of Assam, communal riots caused by the Bangladeshi Muslim infiltrators on large scale, have burnt down more than 500 villages and more than 4 lakh have been displaced,and 58 persons being killed.
Bangladeshi Muslim infiltrators are trying to drive away Hindus and capture Assam in the same manner in which Hindus were displaced from Kashmir. Now, at least, the Central Government should look into the matter seriously and try to provide and maintain security for the people of this country.
I strongly protest against the riots in Assam and as a proud citizen of India demand that,
1. Bangladeshi infiltrators should be immediately driven out.
2. High level Inquiry Committee should be set up headed by a retired Judge and military officer to inquire into the riots and the Committee should submit its report within one month.
3. Bodo Hindus should be rehabilitated in their original place and be given due compensation.
4. Security on the border of Assam with Bangladesh should be enhanced by erecting fence and constructing wall for protection.
Your name will appear here
1. The Minister of State for Home Affairs
2. The Minister of State for Defence
3. The Home Secretary
4. The Defence Secretary