Hon'ble President of India,
Hon'ble Prime Minister,
Ministry of Home Affairs.
Subject : Request to scrap the Jammu and Kashmir Interlocutors Report
Recently I came across the Jammu and Kashmir Interlocutors Report submitted by a team of Interlocutors - Mr. Dilip Padgaonkar, Mr. M. M. Ansari and Prof. Radha Kumar appointed by Ministry of Home Affairs. I strongly protest this Report and its recommendations, some of the grounds therefore are as follows:
1. Two Interlocutors out of three have attended seminars organised by Mr. Ghulam Nabi Fai, an ISI agent arrested in USA by FBI for illegal lobbying for Pakistan on issue of Kashmir. How can we rely on persons who attended seminars organised by an ISI agent ?
2. The Report has used a term like ‘Pakistan Administered Kashmir’ for illegally occupied part of Kashmir by Pakistan. It violates the resolution passed by the Indian Parliament in 1994, which states that Pakistan must vacate the area of Kashmir illegally occupied by it.
3. The Reports recommends that a hassle-free movement of people, goods and services across the Line of Control and the International Border must be swiftly ensured. But as per the resolution passed by the Indian Parliament in 1994 which states that ‘Pakistan is using illegally occupied Kashmir to train militants. India reiterates that the militants trained in Pakistan are indulging in murder, loot and other heinous crimes against the people.’ Also this fact was recently revealed by Abu Jundal, a 26/11 Mumbai attack handler and LeT militant.
There are many other objectionable recommendations in the Report. So, I strongly object to this report as a proud citizen of India. The report should be scrapped completely as it questions India’s claim that Jammu and Kashmir is integral part of India.
Your name will appear here
1. The Minister of State for Home Affairs
2. The Opposition Leader of Rajya Sabha
3. The Opposition Leader of Lok Sabha
4. The Home Secreatary